• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Goat jordan 1
Air-Jordan-1-High-Knicks-1.jpg

:lol: hell nah bro them **** the goat of the outlet

I do like BT as well, and a black tongue BT would be the ultimate. It's interesting JB has never tried this, as I think they would fly off the shelves.
Who knows. Especially since JB is always trying to make something hyped. 1s, and the BTs in particular, always have a level of hype anyways. So then when you add that to the whole marketing message of "these are the actual PE MJ wore during 'blah, blah, blah,'" and the fact that they've NEVER released before, they'd go extra quick.

Just got a pair of Jordan 1 chis 2015 from StockX and what's up with the different tongues? You can see the wording sticking out on one of the tongue tags and the stitching is different. The back pic of the tongue has a super obvious difference. Could these be fake? Or maybe one shoe is fake?
Thinking about complaining.
jordan 1 chicago 2015.png

Flame Suite on. Im thinking about buying from StockX. Is there a fee to become a member. If so,how much,for how long. Plus when it says BID on a particular size. Does that mean the size is available to bid on? Because i see some sizes have a set price with no bid on certain sizes.

Just got a pair of Jordan 1 chis 2015 from StockX and what's up with the different tongues? You can see the wording sticking out on one of the tongue tags and the stitching is different. The back pic of the tongue has a super obvious difference. Could these be fake? Or maybe one shoe is fake?

That's a pretty common flaw among 1s.

Flame Suite on. Im thinking about buying from StockX. Is there a fee to become a member. If so,how much,for how long. Plus when it says BID on a particular size. Does that mean the size is available to bid on? Because i see some sizes have a set price with no bid on certain sizes.
There is no membership fee for StockX, but you do typically get a $20 or $25 code off of your first purchase within 14 days or something.

There are 2 ways to buy on their site:
You can set a bid that you are willing to pay and one of the people selling the shoe can accept your bid and you get the shoe.
You can go the list of all of the shoe in question in that size and pick one of the prices that someone is offering the shoe for and just buy it and not wait for someone to accept your offer.

That's a pretty common flaw among 1s.

Ugh, thanks for an answer. I got a feeling they were probably real, but just flawed. You can see on the back on the tongue, the bottom tag is stitched too high , causing the wording to go over the top.

I just noticed one shoe has these red stains on the leather. Is this another flaw? Any good way to remove these stains?
jordan 1 chis stain.png

try soap and hot water and gently try to rub it clean. if that doesnt work, then imo is when u move onto cleaners.

My royals straight from nike had the same problem with the tag.
It bothered me at first when unboxing, then I wore them and could now care less.

Ugh, thanks for an answer. I got a feeling they were probably real, but just flawed. You can see on the back on the tongue, the bottom tag is stitched too high , causing the wording to go over the top.

I just noticed one shoe has these red stains on the leather. Is this another flaw? Any good way to remove these stains?
jordan 1 chis stain.png
Magic eraser

Magic eraser

I will try it right now. Just noticed the midsole is has lots of stains too. And that leather creasing in the front of the toe box makes me think force fields were tried on these. The inside of the toe box has sticky residue too. I'm being pretty picky about this, but I spent good money for these, ugh.
jordan 1 chis stain.png

I will try it right now. Just noticed the midsole is has lots of stains too. And that leather creasing in the front of the toe box makes me think force fields were tried on these. The inside of the toe box has sticky residue too. I'm being pretty picky about this, but I spent good money for these, ugh.
jordan 1 chis stain.png
that sucks man. unfortunately stockx will point to their policy stating tried on pairs are acceptable if you try to complain

Back
Top Bottom