Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know I know lol. I paid reseller price though. I'll probably just put them on now. Don't think I can bother going back and forth with stockx about this.

As long as they're not a display piece or you plan on reselling them, just wipe em down with a slightly damp warm washcloth and beat them into the ground

As long as they're not a display piece or you plan on reselling them, just wipe em down with a slightly damp warm washcloth and beat them into the ground

You got it lacing them up now lol.
One other thing...do these crease easily? Wonder if I should bother with sneaker shields, etc.

The toe ceease is kind of annoying out of the box but it’s the nature of 1’s. Toebox has a mind of their own

Pinoe just said between now and the end of 2018 we can expect 24 pairs of OG High 1s to release :lol:
JB really knows how to murder a shoe, feels like the mid-late 2000s with the mid 1s :smh:

I will try it right now. Just noticed the midsole is has lots of stains too. And that leather creasing in the front of the toe box makes me think force fields were tried on these. The inside of the toe box has sticky residue too. I'm being pretty picky about this, but I spent good money for these, ugh.
jordan 1 chis stain.png
Yea that sucks if you paid resell for them and you got them like that. Definitely try magic eraser. They do a pretty good job.

Just checked the soles of my 2015 chis and wtf the stars looked messed up. Practically touching in some places Can I assume that's just another factory flaw? I believe the stars aren't supposed to be bunched?
stars.png

Just checked the soles of my 2015 chis and wtf the stars looked messed up. Practically touching in some places Can I assume that's just another factory flaw? I believe the stars aren't supposed to be bunched?
stars.png
I️ think you should start purchasing at legit retailers :lol:
But for real use the legit check section

Got them today from stockx...dunno how reliable their "legit check is". I'll go ask in the other forum ,thanks

that looks fine to me, why not post what actually matters.. the actual shoe. you should be fine but I dont trust stock X so yea

Back
Top Bottom