Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How hard would it be to scrub the words off the jeters?

Seems way easier than trying to remove some wack Jeter logo.

Unless it's on the tongue tag...

What's the safest place to buy older Jordan online? I know of flightclub but they overprice like crazy. And then there's goat and stockx but they can be risky. And of course ebay

What's the safest place to buy older Jordan online? I know of flightclub but they overprice like crazy. And then there's goat and stockx but they can be risky. And of course ebay
Well you can try solesupremacy , they’re legit. Just pay with credit card or PayPal so if they turn out to be less than legit you can file a claim...

there are other consignment model shops other than FC ... RIF LA, sole supremacy for examples. If you are looking for something more than 2 years old odds are fleabay is your best best but if you are looking for something under 2 years than goat/stockx is fine. Regardless of where I get my kicks if it's not from an authorized retailer I try to make a habit of LCing them.

PhotoGrid_1510766510207.jpg

Jeters got 3m? Kinda basic and similar to Vegas RTTG but I'm still in

I agree, they definitely look more like the Vegas 1s than a "pale" version of the Shadows

Back
Top Bottom