• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D7D87CD1-AEB6-4B6B-9DE5-EAC5FAAE77A4.png

WHAT. Like WHAT IS THIS. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. JUST SAY “Fall Ready” “Turkey Day next week”

What the F is this.

Yeah he can get really really "deep" about his captions still love his page though. It's just about shoes but it's more than just shoes, it's the culture lol

In regards to Pay After Delivery, it’s no longer 14 days as it was. They changed it to 10 days after purchase.

As mentioned, it doesn’t work at all retailers.

D7D87CD1-AEB6-4B6B-9DE5-EAC5FAAE77A4.png

WHAT. Like WHAT IS THIS. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. JUST SAY “Fall Ready” “Turkey Day next week”

What the F is this.

Talked about this before on this thread. I cannot stand this guy, dude thinks he is some kind of guru with basic understanding every adult should know. :rofl:

Dude just likes 1’s and likes to throw a little message people’s way. Doesn’t really bother me, especially since you don’t have to read the captions. :lol:

Dude just likes 1’s and likes to throw a little message people’s way. Doesn’t really bother me, especially since you don’t have to read the captions. :lol:

Same way I feel. It doesn't seem like he's taking Is too seriously or anything, the ___ just likes "inspirational" quotes :lol:

After I noticed, I just stopped reading them whenever I caught his posts on the explore page.

Dude needs to shove a 1 down his throat.

Lol, you gotta relax fam. No man you don't know, assuming you don't know him, should get you this tight over IG. Especially since he's posting things to his own account.

Facts. Doesn't bother me at all, would never either.

Lance mountain prices have kept dropping and dropping since I bought my pair earlier this year. I'd love another pair of whites for much cheaper than what I had to pay.

What's the safest place to buy older Jordan online? I know of flightclub but they overprice like crazy. And then there's goat and stockx but they can be risky. And of course ebay

I'd argue against GOAT and StockX being risky. I've had a number of successful purchases from both platforms and I do business with them due to their authentication guarantee, as opposed to buying off of Grailed, for example. I purchased a pair of Toro 4's from GOAT that they deemed fake during the authentication process. They contacted me right away and refunded me the entire amount without any fuss.

Back
Top Bottom