Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the safest place to buy older Jordan online? I know of flightclub but they overprice like crazy. And then there's goat and stockx but they can be risky. And of course ebay

Piggybacking the other comments. Also signup for and use Paypal's Pay After Delivery option. It's a godsend for questionable purchases and even regular ones.

Lol at the Shattered Backboard 2.0 prices on Flight Club. Have people lost their !@#$ minds.

Sole Supremacy is usually cheaper than FC for those looking to buy Jordans online, but their selection isn't as good.

They also have Sole Steals but it cost a monthly fee. I'm thinking about giving it a try just to see if it's worth it. I don't like the fact that they won't show you what they got unless you're a paying member. You pretty much have to pay and hope they have something you want.

Lol at the Shattered Backboard 2.0 prices on Flight Club. Have people lost their !@#$ minds.

Sole Supremacy is usually cheaper than FC for those looking to buy Jordans online, but their selection isn't as good.

They also have Sole Steals but it cost a monthly fee. I'm thinking about giving it a try just to see if it's worth it. I don't like the fact that they won't show you what they got unless you're a paying member. You pretty much have to pay and hope they have something you want.

It ain’t worth it

D7D87CD1-AEB6-4B6B-9DE5-EAC5FAAE77A4.png

WHAT. Like WHAT IS THIS. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. JUST SAY “Fall Ready” “Turkey Day next week”

What the F is this.

Piggybacking the other comments. Also signup for and use Paypal's Pay After Delivery option. It's a godsend for questionable purchases and even regular ones.

I’m a Paypal expert but I haven’t see much on this or how exactly it works... I assume you send payment but it’s held by paypal til you confirm receipt and what not?

I’m a Paypal expert but I haven’t see much on this or how exactly it works... I assume you send payment but it’s held by paypal til you confirm receipt and what not?

INFO ON THE PAYPAL PAY ON DELIVERY.
You buy an item and select pay after delivery option in PayPal. PayPal deducts funds from your account 12 days later. Not an option at all shops tho (NDC). Used it a lot on Eastbay purchases.

Last edited:
its 2 weeks from the order date that they automatically deduct the funds from your paypal. the item will most likely get to u before the 14 days is up, so if errthang is good, then u can also choose to just manually pay early.

ive used it before, didnt like the product, and returned the item. i call paypal after i shipped back and let them know and give them the tracking number and they put a stop on the payment, confirm with merchant that return was approved and thats it. u dont even have to go thru funds getting deducted and waiting for refund.

You buy an item and select pay after delivery option in PayPal. PayPal deducts funds from your account 12 days later. Not an option at all shops tho (NDC). Used it a lot on Eastbay purchases.

Correct along with the post after this one.

Here's a screenshot of the receipt from PayPal showing when the payment was made by me (top arrow) and when the money will be sent to the receipient (bottom arrow).

Like another poster said, it's not for all shops but I'm batting .900 right now with sneaker/clothes shops stateside and overseas.

Link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/pad-get-pay

IMG_6450.jpg

Only thing i didnt like about the first jeters was the white sole. Make it blue. Never seen in person but quality looked on point.

Only thing i didnt like about the first jeters was the white sole. Make it blue. Never seen in person but quality looked on point.

I loathe the Yankees ... but the leather quality is nice on the Jeters and so would cop if I could find a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom