• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wheat only looks good on AF1s imo....

Anyways updates on those pinks? I got my pink kangol ready...
5ce19661218d451c616b2d995a89a150.jpg

I'd argue against GOAT and StockX being risky. I've had a number of successful purchases from both platforms and I do business with them due to their authentication guarantee, as opposed to buying off of Grailed, for example. I purchased a pair of Toro 4's from GOAT that they deemed fake during the authentication process. They contacted me right away and refunded me the entire amount without any fuss.

GOAT is great. Very responsive and actually does have short return policy if you have any issues.

StockX is pain in the butt and in some ways unfair. Technically the don't have a return policy. They authenticated a Georgetown 11 that had all sorts of defects that they said was normal. I had to go social media to spread the news of what had happened and they finally allowed me to return it. Just this past week a buddy of mine bought a royal OG Air Max 1 with all sorts of stains. Luckily they did allow a return with no issues but he was heated. No way they should have allowed it through authentication. It look like an old ketchup stain!!! IMO StockX is all about volume. I guarantee a few awesome looking fakes have been authenticated and slid past there. No way in hell would I a heavily counterfeited item from them....such as a Yeezy.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure we have all had various experiences with these 2.

Lance mountain prices have kept dropping and dropping since I bought my pair earlier this year. I'd love another pair of whites for much cheaper than what I had to pay.

I wonder why, are they uncomfortable or something? Looking for the white pair myself.

Back
Top Bottom