Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^Well 3 if you count the Japan Metallic high from '01 with the suitcase. I let those slip away last year and got the Bred '01s instead. Big mistake.

^^^Well 3 if you count the Japan Metallic high from '01 with the suitcase. I let those slip away last year and got the Bred '01s instead. Big mistake.

I had a chance to snatch em DS with the case on several occasions, sub $100. Idk wtf I was thinking not picking them up :frown:

Wore my laney 1s for the first time today.....quality is the best of any of the nike air retro+ 1s. Very underrated solid shoe.

Last edited:
I feel like damn near everyone who commented on that pick up didn't realize the difference between the two versions.
laugh.gif
 that might be!

but 01 >>> silver anniversary's

that case tho 

If the 01s weren't mids I would agree :lol: (congrats on your pick up :nthat: ) ... Like both though, prefer the Silver Anniversary's.

cant knock a preference. probably also biased against SA's cause so many sellers refuse to ship the case at no add't cost :lol: :smh:  

:rofl: :rofl:

Understandable, I always see a seller on eBay talkin' bout "will not ship in original box/suitcase however a replacement Jordan box will be provided." If that's the case, why even take pics of the original box/suitcase :lol: :smh:

I block the existence of those from my mind because that's the pair of them I REALLY want, but know I'll probably never have :lol:

If the 01s weren't mids I would agree :lol: (congrats on your pick up :nthat:) ... Like both though, prefer the Silver Anniversary's.

01 Silver Pairs that came in the case weren't mids if Im not mistaken. They were also numbered to 3000. Also, the silver anniversary's were trash. The quality on the Mids alone makes the mids Better.

Pics of the 01 Highs

If the 01s weren't mids I would agree :lol: (congrats on your pick up :nthat:) ... Like both though, prefer the Silver Anniversary's.

01 Silver Pairs that came in the case weren't mids if Im not mistaken. They were also numbered to 3000. Also, the silver anniversary's were trash. The quality on the Mids alone makes the mids Better.

I was referring to the 01 Mids that breezyhamilton breezyhamilton recently purchased.

2001 Mids = no suitcase, silver top JB box.

The pics in your post above are the Japan Hi 2001 version that included the suitcase and limited to 3,000 pairs.

Last edited:
Ive seen just the case on ebay go for like $30. I would like that case just to put a pair of breds or royals in if they fit.

im caught between two choices, rivalry pack or royals which are 200 bucks more than what the pack is :rolleyes

I just did this it was 75 more for the royals which I already have a pair but copped them anyway I'll find the kos for box +50 at some point
Size 11 $259. I posted the link a page back.

Alp, where do you see 3-350? Or is that your resell price?

It's in his best interest to have the prices go up I can't knock the man for hustling

Oh and volt futures are up on finish line if anyone is interested

Yah but with how the past few white leather aj1's have been i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Quality has been terrible at best on them. Not sure what they are doing to make the white leather dry and cardboard-like.

Yah but with how the past few white leather aj1's have been i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Quality has been terrible at best on them. Not sure what they are doing to make the white leather dry and cardboard-like.

It's for this exact reason that I'd rather just get the '09 pairs and get the heel Jumpman removed (I know this is doing an unnecessary amount of work, but the heel Jumpman has always annoyed me far more than any tongue tag.)

Back
Top Bottom