Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New Jordan 1 Mid White/Infrared this month

They're actually ok

I had a sudden urge to hunt for royal 1's and come to find out ppl are asking $750-$800 for them....... What is happening? When will ppl learn that the sneaker is only what you make it. I'll be damned if I pay $600+ over retail for any sneaker smh.

Yah but with how the past few white leather aj1's have been i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Quality has been terrible at best on them. Not sure what they are doing to make the white leather dry and cardboard-like.

You're not lying. Black toes had me disappointed.

I had a sudden urge to hunt for royal 1's and come to find out ppl are asking $750-$800 for them....... What is happening? When will ppl learn that the sneaker is only what you make it. I'll be damned if I pay $600+ over retail for any sneaker smh.
Ive gotten offered 600+ on ebay alot.

It's a classic amigo

no question, but a dope concept and/or coloroway is just that. feel like some will pass up on that if it isn't a hi

I will pass if it isn't Hi :lol: ... Mids have some dope colorways but they always feel incomplete to me.

I bet if legit Royal mids were produced there would be many minds changed.

I disagree, they would've sat on shelves just like most mids do now a days.

Size 11 $259. I posted the link a page back.

Alp, where do you see 3-350? Or is that your resell price?

blacktoes go for around $250 in that size
if they went for $350 you can go ahead and have mine :rofl:
trippin..

Sorry guys I meant non gm legit pairs

thats what I see also for 8.5 (the 3-350 range)
yup

I see 100% legit pairs in the buy/sell (10.5/11) forum go for $225-275 range all the time. Same goes for Craigslist.

Now if we're using eBay as our only source then I would agree due to the fact most sellers are including extra fees plus shipping.

I see 100% legit pairs in the buy/sell (10.5/11) forum go for $225-275 range all the time. Same goes for Craigslist.

Now if we're using eBay as our only source then I would agree due to the fact most sellers are including extra fees plus shipping.
This guy alp is convinced that you can only get legit pairs if you pay $100+ over market price.

Id rather pay the extra and be sure my kicks are legit from a legit seller then haggle, save $50 and risk fakes.

I will pass if it isn't Hi :lol: ... Mids have some dope colorways but they always feel incomplete to me.
I disagree, they would've sat on shelves just like most mids do now a days.

maybe, but like I said id happily pay a little extra to make sure my stuff is legit

Back
Top Bottom