• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
those white/red mids CRAP all over the carmine and all red 1's
yup
smokin.gif

I will pass if it isn't Hi
laugh.gif
... Mids have some dope colorways but they always feel incomplete to me.
I disagree, they would've sat on shelves just like most mids do now a days.
I see 100% legit pairs in the buy/sell (10.5/11) forum go for $225-275 range all the time. Same goes for Craigslist.

Now if we're using eBay as our only source then I would agree due to the fact most sellers are including extra fees plus shipping.
true, we all have our gripes with ebay, but for me i'm building in NYC tax, PP fees, and Ebay fees so at least 23% markup to recoup and don't forget shipping (which ebay seems to take a cut of too)

maybe, but like I said id happily pay a little extra to make sure my stuff is legit

So if Seller A has a pair of Black Toes listed for $325 and seller B has a pair listed for $275, that means the higher priced pair is legit and the lower priced pair is questionable? C'mon Alp you're better than this :lol:

So if Seller A has a pair of Black Toes listed for $325 and seller B has a pair listed for $275, that means the higher priced pair is legit and the lower priced pair is questionable? C'mon Alp you're better than this
laugh.gif
I'd say it more like if I'm trying to get some Black Toes and seller A has them for $200 and seller B has them for $260, then seller A more likely has fakes or is just trying to get his money back since that price+shipping+paypal/ebay fees means he made about $2

Last edited:
So if Seller A has a pair of Black Toes listed for $325 and seller B has a pair listed for $275, that means the higher priced pair is legit and the lower priced pair is questionable? C'mon Alp you're better than this :lol:
I never said it's the only factor but it's definitely something I'd take into consideration if shopping for a gr Jordan retro with rampant Gms out there

I never said it's the only factor but it's definitely something I'd take into consideration if shopping for a gr Jordan retro with rampant Gms out there

I agree you always have to take it into consideration but just because flight club and ebay have them listed for $3-350 doesn't mean you can't find legit pairs for under that price. Now if you see a pair for $200 like dude mentioned above then you should already know what time it is.

These have been on my radar for some time. Hell i'd be happy if the re-released all of the Metallics.
A year or 2 ago a pair of these were on the other site for a I believe $180 shipped ds. Kept putting off copping and when I decidedto they were gone. Only time I've even seen a pair for sale. Still kicking myself for that one

I agree you always have to take it into consideration but just because flight club and ebay have them listed for $3-350 doesn't mean you can't find legit pairs for under that price. Now if you see a pair for $200 like dude mentioned above then you should already know what time it is.
Yeah I feel you, I just personally don't see much of a difference between 275 and 300, basically the same to me

These have been on my radar for some time. Hell i'd be happy if the re-released all of the Metallics.
A year or 2 ago a pair of these were on the other site for a I believe $180 shipped ds. Kept putting off copping and when I decidedto they were gone. Only time I've even seen a pair for sale. Still kicking myself for that one

That's why sometimes you just gotta cop in an instant. It's happened to me a million times in the past even tho at times it had to do with money. Now if I like something I cop it right away unless the price isn't worth it IMO which comes into factor for me a lot of times

It's crazy man. I cant wrap my mind around the fact ppl are throw that kinda bread at royals. Hype is God to most man

Last edited:
If i was still in college or something no way would i have bought royals. But if you have a good job and can make the money to pay for em in a couple days it's not a huge deal.

Where people get in trouble is when they feel like they have to have something when they really don't have the means.

If i was still in college or something no way would i have bought royals. But if you have a good job and can make the money to pay for em in a couple days it's not a huge deal.

Where people get in trouble is when they feel like they have to have something when they really don't have the means.
this. I wanted them and can afford to pay that much for a pair of shoes. So I bought them, twice..

Last edited:

That can be said about a LARGE part of the sneaker community. Dudes buying kicks when they have no business buying

Yah i mean i know lots of people with revolving credit balances and they still go blow money. It's the american way.

But being broke at 60 with no money to retire is not a good look. Especially when you have to bag groceries or something when you should be enjoying retirement.

I had a sudden urge to hunt for royal 1's and come to find out ppl are asking $750-$800 for them....... What is happening? When will ppl learn that the sneaker is only what you make it. I'll be damned if I pay $600+ over retail for any sneaker smh.
Repped, wish I could Rep this more!

That wings logo is so tiny, the leather is shiny and the tag on the box is off... Fake

The guy got it at sneakercon for $500 and wants a bred 1 and 200 cash for them.
i don't understand how people can just throw down half a stack without doing their research

took me 3 months and many run-ins with fakes before i found my royals for $350

Back
Top Bottom