Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size 13 VNDS Shadows on the bay, ending in approx. 1 hour. Auction currently at $177.50 + $20 shipping.

Item Number: 271496827643

i still want a pair of barons for a low price

i like em minus the nubuck on the heel
mean.gif
Speaking of low price, I had a extra pair of concord lows listed on ebay and some dude just offered me $150 shipped...
laugh.gif

The nubuck doesn't bother me too much though.

Last edited:
Great find. I used to work for NCL right before layoffs caused by 9-11. I remember the 2000 sports cruises. I believe the Norway was their first cruise ship. It was decommissioned shortly there after.

IDK why people think the carmines re ugly...Try them on feet and dress well with them. They look dope as ****.. Not to mention limited runs on them. They are looking better and better...Im sure few months later. They wont be able to be bought under 200. Im SURE.

^ thats what they said when royals came out. They had people who loved it and there were people who thought it was ugly... Just one thing that pisses me off is that they never got the chicago a Nike Air treatment... That wouldve been on the most balanced color for me..

Don't know why carmine 1s are getting the flame treatment.. people that are claiming the 6s > 1s on this release are crazy.. cdp 6/17s weren't that long ago. Good luck on getting jb to reretro carmine 1s. When you put these on feet they look great

Don't know why carmine 1s are getting the flame treatment.. people that are claiming the 6s > 1s on this release are crazy.. cdp 6/17s weren't that long ago. Good luck on getting jb to reretro carmine 1s. When you put these on feet they look great
exactly...The the quality between the CDP 6 and the new retro 6 is straight ***. They just made these carmines 6 for the hype and printed them in a cheaper factory for sure. THey are nothing like the CDP in quality wise. Im sure these cats hating on the 1s will jump the bandwagon when they sell for bred and royal prices in the near future. How many people jumped on the royal and bred wagon when they started jumping into the 300+ range...

Last edited:
exactly...The the quality between the CDP 6 and the new retro 6 is straight ***. They just made these carmines 6 for the hype

Hype has nothing to do with anything. They made the Carmines this year for the same reasons they made the Infrareds, Black Infrareds, and the Sports Blues. It's the anniversary of the Air Jordan 6 Line, and not releasing the OG colorways would be silly. Accusing them of being swayed by hype, when this has been a known business strategy of their's for years, coming entirely of the company's own volition, is silly.

I like the 1's, but they're never going to hit Bred or Royal prices.

Last edited:

They just made these carmines 6 for the hype
 And they just made these 1s for the 6s

^ thats what they said when royals came out. there were people who thought it was ugly
 those in the locked Royal 1 threads? not the same level at all. anyways royals came out almost 30 years ago lol

Im sure there are many people who lieks them reason why prices are soaring little by little and getting sold out little by little
Quote:

IDK why people think the carmines re ugly...Try them on feet and dress well with them. They look dope as ****.. Not to mention limited runs on them. They are looking better and better...Im sure few months later. They wont be able to be bought under 200. Im SURE.
Quote:
 Im sure these cats hating on the 1s will jump the bandwagon when they sell for bred and royal prices in the near future. How many people jumped on the royal and bred wagon when they started jumping into the 300+ range...
Im sure in 6 months they will be 1 million dollars , Im sure

Last edited:
Carmines just look weird to me.  It looks like the shoe should have been a phat mid.  The color blocking and materials just feel off. 

I rather save up for black toes, shadows, or AJKOs even. 

Those 1's are and will be horrible. Colorblocking is off, contrast stitching looks whack to begin. Wasted NA tag and bottom. Congrats to those who waned these and were able to cop nonetheless...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom