Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Knicks actually sold tho, and as previously stated are kinda dope in their own right.

As someone stated early, alot of the AJ1 enthusiast just don't really jump on NON OG colorways.

With that said those Carmine 1s are terrible. Wouldn't even waste someone else's money on them for 140. They strongly resemble some of the mids and phat-esque AJ1s.

To the guy saying they do BRED or ROYAL numbers down the line keep praying bro.

LANEY and maybe even Clovers > Carmine's.

With that said those Carmine 1s are terrible. Wouldn't even waste someone else's money on them for 140. They strongly resemble some of the mids and phat-esque AJ1s.

completely agree. That colorblocking and clear sole is so off. it's not even close to being good. They only sold because JB strategically released them alongside the 6s and with nike air. no one would have cared if it released randomly and with no nike air. just like these

How much are the Metallic Purple 2009(?) retro going for now a days?
I'm searching, asked a guy to sell his worn pair and he told me $450. Didn't even reply. dont know what they go for but if dude thought his worn pair was worth that much then that's not a good sign

Last edited:
^ thats what they said when royals came out. They had people who loved it and there were people who thought it was ugly... Just one thing that pisses me off is that they never got the chicago a Nike Air treatment... That wouldve been on the most balanced color for me..

You deserve to be banned for puttin carmine and royals in the same sentence or even comparing the two

Smh

just wanting to know all the details if i ever pull the trigger on resell for the royals. i know all the signs for the breds but i don't think they are the same for the royals.

I had the same thing happen to me with a pair of Oreo 6s I bought, felt like they had a weird lump on one foot that I was constantly stepping on, but I couldn't really feel it when I felt inside the shoe for it.

My solution was to take a old pair of thin insoles, and cut a chunk out of them in the spot where I felt the lump. I then put this cut up insole underneath the OG insole. This effectively built up the bottom of the shoe everywhere except where the lump was, evening everything out, and I couldn't feel the lump anymore.

Might be worth a try if you really want to rock them.
Thank you for your answer!

I bought the shoes last tuesdeay, I've just sent an email to the store. I don't think they will be too helpful, because you cant see the failure. Detecting this kind of problem is really hard, I think, may be because someone else's foot is a bit different, won't even notice something is wrong. 
But I am definitely inside the 6 months warranty period, so I'm hoping the best. 
My solution will be, at least for now, I swap the insole for a more padded one, and the problem won't be as much annoying as it is now. At least I hope it won't be. (May it will just break in once, but I don't think so)
I also contacted Nike support, and they gave me some email adresses where I should send an email if the store wont help.  

Last edited:
I like the concept of the carmine 1's but The color blocking throws it off.

That pic of Mike with royals on the cruise ship is beautiful :wow:

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-4.jpg

Last edited:
If only I had a million dollars... i'd cop every single OG colorway JB will release this year

nerd.gif

Leather looks really really plasticky though on a mid/Chicago 2013 level... Hopefully not the case with retail pairs. 
mean.gif

those are def fake :lol: so i wouldnt really go by those pics.

hopefully the real ones have decent leather but im expecting black toe leather maybe worse

those are def fake :lol: so i wouldnt really go by those pics.

hopefully the real ones have decent leather but im expecting black toe leather maybe worse
Same with me I'm expecting the black leather to be a but better than the white leather. JB and white leather don't mix well at all

those are def fake
laugh.gif
so i wouldnt really go by those pics.

It's a sad day when fakes (if these are, probably are) get the midsole stitching color the right way though. 
laugh.gif

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Nice pic. I was going to do something like that a few days ago. When the talk on this thread turned to the quality of white leather. But you beat me to the punch.

Back
Top Bottom