Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't DTLR the ones who had folks recently (i think New Year's weekend) purchase items for a raflle that never happened.....?

Oh well :lol: mainly was looking forward to not having to shell out all that money come February but no way around it seems like.

Finally buckled down and copped some Navy Metallic's, should be here this week hopefully but getting anything from USPS has been pretty trash for the past 2 months so we'll nothing.

Wasn't DTLR the ones who had folks recently (i think New Year's weekend) purchase items for a raflle that never happened.....?
Think that was UBIQ but I might be off

BFA47888-AA80-4184-8506-80B359E73E3E.png
Let’s GO!!!

Sooo, are they gonna ship a different shoe, notify entrants, or just ship “gold toe?” :nerd:

My bday is on the 9th so i might be way to hungover to even try for these..

**** i'll probably just be getting in when they drop lol

need them to hit the apps :nerd:

J23 has said feb for gold toes for a while now. Equality pair has to be different if they're charging $145 for them.

Can you guys post some pics of Jordan 1s and jeans? I got some new slim jeans but I just feel like they dont look right with 1s.

Picked up some skinny/stretch Levi's 501s around Black Friday and posted some images in this thread before...

Banned 1 with black jeans
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...t-model-thread.508567/page-4790#post-29314739

Orange Gatorade 1 with blue jeans
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...t-model-thread.508567/page-4802#post-29337096

thought: has anyone ever tried re-molding the whole midsole & outsole? figuring it's a huge and expensive job, but i'm curious if someone actually did it lol

Back
Top Bottom