• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AE3A6084-0ED4-47F4-AFF4-6A17AB9061AD.jpeg

Thinking out loud here. Wearing BT’s today and thought back to this image w off white/sail colored laces. ((not my image))

But the upcoming Bred toes. Black tongue. The off white side panel. With these off-white laces. Could be clean

Last edited:
AE3A6084-0ED4-47F4-AFF4-6A17AB9061AD.jpeg

Thinking out loud here. Wearing BT’s today and thought back to this image w off white/sail colored laces. ((not my image))

But the upcoming Bred toes. Black tongue. The off white side panel. With these off-white laces. Could be clean

Unless you're trying to be like off-white, the shoelaces should be the same color as the tongue. The reason they look so clean here is the white laces on white tongue. White laces on a black tongue (and vice versa) looks janky.

air-jordan-1-retro-reverse-shattered-backboard.png
air-jordan-1-og-shattered-backboard-2-0-on-feet.jpg

url

I copped the LA 1s off the Nike app yesterday they reserved me a pair until 5pm decided to just pull the trigger. Drawing for these? In NYC limited?

Tried on some Levi’s today to see which looked best with the AJ1 and the Levi’s 512 (slim taper) was the best one for me. I’m in the thicker side but there’s weren’t too tight. The 501s seemed so baggy to me.

Back
Top Bottom