Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
these LA 1s will be had at about 100 - 120, passed the $119 ebay one already....not a priority at the moment, but they will for sure hit the disco

I understand 1 retailer messing up and saying gold toes are releasing Monday when they're not, but multiple stores publicly claiming it makes me feel it might be true

How does this even work as a marketing strategy? Keep ppl in the dark about what’s actually releasing...shouldn’t people get some time to decide whether they wanna cop or not?

What's all of this blasphemy im hearing up in here about Chi,s>Banneds. Never in life's existence would i choose Chicago's over Black/Red. Yall see that voting outcome above us? The results are like that for a reason. Ive never been a fan of Chi,s. I think the CW is over hyped because of the history behind them. After beating them up,they don't look so good compared to other 1,s in my opinion. Id choose some of these newer CW,s over them. I have a DS pair of Chi,s i really dont care about. But i have multiple pairs of Breds worn and DS that i would never ever even think about trading up for Chi,s.

I would laugh at someone thinking there going to get a DS pair of Bred,s for worn Chi,s. Don't listen to people in here about not trading. Because i dont think your going to find someone thats willing to trade Breds for a pair of Chi,s. Unless If the Breds where super beat up lmao. It's not even about which shoe is worth more on the market. Some people like Chi,s. But heads will get rolled over Breds. Your defenately not getting a DS pair for worn Chi,s.

Just retire them Chi,s and get you a pair of Breds. It's not a 1 like them.

What's all of this blasphemy im hearing up in here about Chi,s>Banneds. Never in life's existence would i choose Chicago's over Black/Red. Yall see that voting outcome above us? The results are like that for a reason. Ive never been a fan of Chi,s. I think the CW is over hyped because of the history behind them. After beating them up,they don't look so good compared to other 1,s in my opinion. Id choose some of these newer CW,s over them. I have a DS pair of Chi,s i really dont care about. But i have multiple pairs of Breds worn and DS that i would never ever even think about trading up for Chi,s.

I would laugh at someone thinking there going to get a DS pair of Bred,s for worn Chi,s. Don't listen to people in here about not trading. Because i dont think your going to find someone thats willing to trade Breds for a pair of Chi,s. Unless If the Breds where super beat up lmao. It's not even about which shoe is worth more on the market. Some people like Chi,s. But heads will get rolled over Breds. Your defenately not getting a DS pair for worn Chi,s.

Just retire them Chi,s and get you a pair of Breds. It's not a 1 like them.
Lot of people falling into the hype cuz the Banneds are more recent and Chicago has more resale value Lol smh

I know that people are going off of resale value. But Breds where always the favorite 1. Black and Red was so over the top in the 80,s that the shoe was practically looked at something evil at the time. Because it wasn't a normal shoe CW back then.

Hence,why the NBA didn't want him wearing them. Plus Breds look better from a casual stand point than Chi,s.

Bro look at the voting results above your screen. Trust and believe that if most of us had to choose between a pair of Chi,s and Breds. With only the option of only 1 pair being chose. Which 1 do you think most of us would choose. Them voting results aren't fake.

Breds are definitely better than the Chi's by a long shot. I get that Chi's resell for a decent amount now and days but they really don't hold a candle to breds. Hell I'd take most AJ1s in that Bred colorblocking over Chi's tbh.

All of the Bred releases are fire. Including the 2016 release. Im just not a fan of 1,s having the jumpman plastered on the tongue and back. Wait until a couple of more years until the 2016 pairs start drying up. Opinions will change. Most people go off of quantity and resale value for what they like. Frags and 2011 Bred release are both way overrated in my opinion. But most people are going to say that those are there favorite 1,s based off of quantity and resale.

If both where produced in the # of a regular 1 GR. The opinion on them would be completely different. Chi,s will never be as popular as Breds. Its a good CW. Its just not on the same level as Breds. Breds are head turners. Chi,s not so much.

That comment about choosing the 1,s with a similar color blocking as Breds is correct. Add Royals and Shadows over Chi,s as well. I would choose SBB and the new Bred Toes over Chicago's easily. They look way better from a casual wear stand point in my opinion. Wish JB would release a Black/Yellow 1 with Nike Air. A Black/Purple,Black/Pink,Black/Aqua. Basically every color with the Black color blocking.

Im sure they will in the next couple of years. You can tell there going to by how there ODing on the 1,s this year.

I don't care how much glitter popped up on my Royals. I would never sell them. Im applying some leather conditioner/lotion to them then cleaning the lotion off lightly with water. Ive had to repeat that process with pairs and just wiping them down with a damp/wet rag when a little glitter pops back up.

But there's no way im parting ways with Breds or Royals because of that. Im beating those to the ground. Them im going to restore them a few years down the line and beat them up again lol.

Back
Top Bottom