Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

doesn't matter if they're "worth" that or not - that's where transactions are happening. And I agree it's kinda ironic but the 01s and the 13s go for about the same. It's also one of the most sought after and most highly faked sneakers out there right now, so that puts an even higher premium on authentics.
The only 01's  and 2013's I found in my size were worn/beaten up and I refuse to wear used shoes.  Personal preference, not hating on those who do. 

Plus they were still going for 500+ worn and there was still plenty of doubt on authenticity.  

Give it 1 more year and '13's will go for more than '01's.

As far as the price, their isn't a wrong or right price to pay, especially for royals. It's all about what the shoes are worth to you.

royals go for 700$ now? lol I'm glad I wore mine already cuz for 700 I'd have to sell em. it's a great shoe but I'm not that hyped up over some black and blue

Paid 525 for mine. couldn't be happier. peace of mind for owning my favorite sneaker. and like the dude said before, some people will buy the shoes they want others will talk about how much they want em lol

i LOL'd at the fact he said not for sale and mentioned $700 like people are just jumping at spending that much :lol:

congrats on getting a pair :pimp:

i LOL'd at the fact he said not for sale and mentioned $700 like people are just jumping at spending that much
laugh.gif

congrats on getting a pair
pimp.gif
Thanks man.  Just didn't want anyone hitting my PMs for them.  Didn't imply they were worth that much to anyone else.  
@FightOnTrojans5 Congrats on the Royals and welcome to the club!
smokin.gif
Thanks! 

Since the small restock...prices only have seem to have risen.

I got mine ($450) 3-4 days prior to them being "leaked" as being a part of the restock.  Kicked myself for a bit thinking I could have saved $300...but after looking on eBay now...I'm happy as hell I went ahead and jumped on the pair I did when I did.  All I would have done was struck out on the restock and now be looking @ $800 + for my size.

Is $700 expensive...sure...but if it makes ya happy, you're not interfering w/ everyday life/bills...knock yourself out.  They're absolute things of beauty.

Last edited:
saw shadow 1s go up to 340 last week
frown.gif
 passed on a pair for 200 right after release, not sure if 340 is worth it for me.. maybe get another 340 and get some royals
roll.gif
 lol

Yes.  $700.  I got rid of a few GR's I hadn't worn or really cared about and that paid for them.

Not really any cash out of pocket.  I know it's steep but these are 100% legit and my size, which that enough is hard to find. 
That's the only way I could rationalize spending $700. There's so many fake Royals out there, it's ridiculous. My favorite are the ones who take the strategic "don't show the toe box" shots that show a bunch of random closeups and then say these are 100% legit

ouch, taking shots :smh:

find me some breds then

i dont care for royals that much especially at that price. im ready to buy em at $550 maybe 600 but they are nowhere to be found... so i mean if you come across a pair hit my PM.

all i see is fakes

and while im looking for breds all i see is prices going up too

ouch, taking shots
mean.gif

find me some breds then

i dont care for royals that much especially at that price. im ready to buy em at $550 maybe 600 but they are nowhere to be found... so i mean if you come across a pair hit my PM.

all i see is fakes

23penny had bred 1's yesterday for about 4 hunnid.

Last edited:
ouch, taking shots
mean.gif

find me some breds then

all i see is fakes

Bro, no one is going to find breds at the "fair" price you are looking for. Buy now before they dry up as well.
mean.gif

I think a little while back you mentioned that such a price to you is about $300. Even if that were realistic, I would have a hard time helping. I mean I don't mind helping people out, but wanting bred 1s for $300 and  then trying to sell bred 4s in your sig for above market price just makes it difficult, for me personally, to help.

Last edited:
http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=66379

Read that as 500 went to buy them just to put on a shelf then I saw that extra zero

find me some breds then

all i see is fakes

I paid 500 for a legit sz 12 last week on the bay

find me some breds then

all i see is fakes

Bro, no one is going to find breds at the "fair" price you are looking for. Buy now before they dry up as well. :smh:

I think a little while back you mentioned that such a price to you is about $300. Even if that were realistic, I would have a hard time helping. I mean I don't mind helping people out, but wanting bred 1s for $300 and  then trying to sell bred 4s in your sig for above market price just makes it difficult, for me personally, to help.

id pay $300-350

and lol i put them at higher price to get better offers. all my shoes were sold for less than listing price. if i list it at market price then guess what, im gonna get even lower offers. NTers play too many games when it comes to buying and selling kicks.

It just kills me how JB is picking and choosing quality on these NA 1 OG releases....

I've bought every pair of NA that have released (including breds and royals) and I don't understand the lack of consistency....

Royals were great, nice leather, good quality build. Celtics were like sketchers... Black Toes could have been a solid shoe, but they were one step above the Chicago 1's that released in 2013...

Knicks and Shadows were great releases and the Carmines were a sloppy second condolence to those missing out on all the other NA releases....just my opinion

These all red OG's look promising but I bet the Christmas 2013 Premiers wind up being a better build...

Those Gym Red and Black/White releases need to be on point! Charge me $150 and tack on some decent leather...the world doesn't have a cow shortage :wink:

Back
Top Bottom