Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well I decided to pull the trigger on these from Windy City Sole. They're very legit and I couldn't find a size 9 anywhere else. $700 later...here we are. These are not for sale or trade, so no PMs please. I'm going to wear these til they fall apart.

Well I decided to pull the trigger on these from Windy City Sole. They're very legit and I couldn't find a size 9 anywhere else. $700 later...here we are. These are not for sale or trade, so no PMs please. I'm going to wear these til they fall apart.

Welcome to the Royal club, we meet every thursd- $700?!?!?? :x

I didn't even spend $700 on solar yeezy 2's :x

Of course I got those retail and royals as well >D *takes off humble brag suit*

Regardless congrats bro. These shoes are highly coveted and you having them in hand you should notice why.

The Holy Trinity :smokin

lol technically you paid for the GRs out of your pocket

if you made profit from them i could understand that though

i never got why people say "i had money laying around in my paypal so nothing came out of pocket"

do people not realize paypal is like another bank account? 
laugh.gif

I paid retail for my Red Octobers.  I'm ok with splurging every now and then on a pair of kicks I really want.  Especially when I pretty much only gave up Yeezy foams, infrared 6's and Baron 9's.  
laugh.gif

700 is steep but it's not out of the universe of what they're worth. Nobody looking for less than 600 DS these days. Nice cop my favorite shoe ever.

700 is steep but it's not out of the universe of what they're worth. Nobody looking for less than 600 DS these days. Nice cop my favorite shoe ever.
This man I thought I was being dumb paying $400 for them but they are just so clean and knowing that I have one of my favorite jordans of all time is a great feeling.

And :rofl: captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

700$ for Jordan's that came out a year ago. coulda had some 01s for that lol. for 700 they can keep all the j's I'd rock Nike flip flops, they're just not worth that

Windy City sole dudes are clowns they be at the Chicago sneaker conventions tryna tax too but at the end when ain't nobody bought nothing from them they charge regular prices

700$ for Jordan's that came out a year ago. coulda had some 01s for that lol. for 700 they can keep all the j's I'd rock Nike flip flops, they're just not worth that

Windy City sole dudes are clowns they be at the Chicago sneaker conventions tryna tax too but at the end when ain't nobody bought nothing from them they charge regular prices
doesn't matter if they're "worth" that or not - that's where transactions are happening. And I agree it's kinda ironic but the 01s and the 13s go for about the same. It's also one of the most sought after and most highly faked sneakers out there right now, so that puts an even higher premium on authentics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom