Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I only have the Vegas and the Shadows and the Vegas leather is better than the Shadow leather. I've worked out/hooped in both pairs so they're worked in and you can see a noticeable difference between the quality of the pairs

Royal leather isn't that great. Don't get me wrong because it's my favorite sneaker of all time. But of the three, Shadows feel like real quality buttery leather whereas the breds and royals feel less "leathery"

Shadows seem to be built better...but Royals seem to have a more supple/softer leather.  I can see them aging better than the Shadows/Breds.

The RTTGs are similar to the Royals IMO.  If you would have slapped the NA tag on those...I bet they would have flown off the shelf.

Finally did get my shadows.  I'm on the fence about the upcoming white/black OGs.  I always preferred the black based 1s compared to the whites.

My black toes been worn a lot and have no ankle creases and the toe box has hairline creases only. Wore my breds and royals and can't say the same, especially the ankle creases. Sometimes really soft leather is not always the best on shoes IMO.

Finally did get my shadows.  I'm on the fence about the upcoming white/black OGs.  I always preferred the black based 1s compared to the whites.
congrats on getting your pair of shadows man and I'm torn on whether or not to get the white and blacks too. I want them but I have the shadows and black toes so I think they are looking like a pass

black/whites will be had and are way better than black toes imo but im sure im in the minority on that one ha

congrats on getting your pair of shadows man and I'm torn on whether or not to get the white and blacks too. I want them but I have the shadows and black toes so I think they are looking like a pass

I have Shadows, Barons, Black Toes, and Vegas 1s but that won't stop me from getting the black/white OGs :lol:

I don't know if it's more funny or sad that as soon as we get a jordan that in the grand scheme of things only is mediocre quality leather but cuz of the trash jordan usually pushes out we think it is so nice. Just goes to show how low quality control on jordan brand has sunk. Like compared to other Jordans these recent 1's would be top quality and that's messed up.

As unnecessary as it is, I will be getting the White and Black OG 1s just as I got the OG KOs even though I had the 2010 pair. I've got the CDP version and even did a Nike Air tongue swap. The construction and build of 1s has been so all over the place. Compare the cut of the leather, stitching and stitching patterns of 1985, 1994, 2001, 2008-2010 and 2013 and you will see drastic differences (with 2008-2010 being the most painful to wear). I'm ready to reup for quality and comfort and then sell the old pair.

I have Shadows, Barons, Black Toes, and Vegas 1s but that won't stop me from getting the black/white OGs
laugh.gif
if you are size 8/8.5 I will c***block you... but i guess that's never the case. 
laugh.gif

I have Shadows, Barons, Black Toes, and Vegas 1s but that won't stop me from getting the black/white OGs :lol:

right with you

if you are size 8/8.5 I will c***block you... but i guess that's never the case. :lol:

I need to find you a pair of 2012 Gucci 1s in your size so we can get our friendship back on track :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom