• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I knew
383275459053486092.png

How are they better?...lol
It's literally the same shoe with a different color blocking. what you're wearing 99% of time will be the deciding factor on which shoe you would choose to wear. People gotta stop acting like they reinvented the shoe every time a new color drops:lol:

Fully agree to much red and Black it makes getting your clothes boring.

Then you end up never wearing them. Like man

Bred toes
Bred 11
Bred 1
Or he’ll bred 13’s
Don’t count some blk red yeezys

Something going to sit hard. Unless you wear black everyday.

Yeah bro, the Lettermans are just as good as the breds. You know, cuz it's the same shoe and all. :rolleyes
Depending on the fit I'm sure you could pull lettermans off better than the breds. It's the exact same shoe is all I'm saying. The same way you might prefer the color blue someone might prefer red or orange. It doesn't make either shoe better in the grand scheme of things. Arguing over colors is just silly to me.

Depending on the fit I'm sure you could pull lettermans off better than the breds. It's the exact same shoe is all I'm saying. The same way you might prefer the color blue someone might prefer red or orange. It doesn't make either shoe better in the grand scheme of things. Arguing over colors is just silly to me.

This site is not only based on how you wear a shoe lol. There’s a significance to certain colorways that goes way beyond throwing on a matching fit.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gold toes catch up in price with bred toes. There are less Gold toes out there and they were a pretty hyped shoe just a week ago.

These bred toe prices are nuts tho.

Feel like this will hold true too. Last week the GTs were in the $220's so I scooped 2 more pairs...now StockX is back in the $240's (size 11)

Yeah bro, the Lettermans are just as good as the breds. You know, cuz it's the same shoe and all. :rolleyes

Didn't you know that Varsity Red, Gym Red, Crimson Red, Fire Red, University Red, and Solar Red are all the same!? Its all part of the "fake hype" ploy, which is actually real hype, but don't let anyone tell you that.

/s

Gold toes were the same price Bred toes are right now before orders came in. They just dropped after people got their orders. Wednesday Bred toes should drop a bit but it'll probably stay at 270ish

D0860FF7-ACA8-45D8-BA20-D28BD74EEB1C.jpeg

impressed with these BTs now bring these joints on so I can get them back in my life!
They seem so far away|l

I'm having a hard time understanding why it's so hard to get my hands on shoes that aren't limited and that Jordan brand knows people want but I can walk into any store and grab some off the wall color 1s

The sheep mentality in the sneaker world is crazy these days. Thanks to social media, total randoms and noobs are discovering sneakers and thinking they have to jump on board cause they’re beat over the head with it every day as the “cool” thing to be into... look at the fact there’s basically royal and shadow mid 1’s clogging up the shelves everywhere right now (Nike even went as far as to add tumble to them cause everyone is nuts for tumble online)... yet because no one posts about them online, they sit. People post about the OG royals and shadows, everyone has to have them, not just the people like us that actually know the history and appreciate them. It’s nuts.

It’s been real hit or miss for me for 1s since the new “OG” mold has been in place. It’s the nature of the beast IMO.
I def don’t lose any sleep over it.

I think the only pairs that had crazy resell immediately was the Banned 1 with the X on the heel and the frags. All of the other ones were “reasonable” immediately after release. Only team retail or below would have issues at that point.

I don’t remember the Original outlet Banned 1 going for too crazy when they dropped. Think I got mine around $170, I did do a bit of haggling and shopping around though.

Some retros are classic models though. Nobody was alive to see Chuck Taylor play basketball but All-Stars are one of the most popular sneakers in the world.

Agree 100% that’s why the aj1 has held up its own as a timeless sneaker. Think about it what other JB product can be as universal as the J1 can wear with anything can dress it up or down please don’t say the 11

Wearing my black toes today and man. I wished they would’ve made the Breds and royals like these.

Agree 1000%. But that’s how Nike will get us in a few years. Putting them out the way they should be. Chicago, UNC, and Black Toe were done so much better than Breds or Royals. Which is a true shame, cause many agree those are two of the most classic colorways.

I dunno how you guys are saying "I have so many shoes that are similar I don't need bred toes" bro.. my whole collection is similar.. every jordan is red and black.

3,937 Pairs sold on stockx.......... lol when pairs dry these are gonna skyrocket and don't be in here talking about "man I shoulda copped at $250.."

Better not hear anyone say Shadow's are a super GR or an easy cop idc what the maps look like. Shadows will be way worse than bred toes.

I dunno how you guys are saying "I have so many shoes that are similar I don't need bred toes" bro.. my whole collection is similar.. every jordan is red and black.

3,937 Pairs sold on stockx.......... lol when pairs dry these are gonna skyrocket and don't be in here talking about "man I shoulda copped at $250.."
how many pairs did you end up with

Back
Top Bottom