Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can’t believe we are using the excuse that we have other shoes the same color.

Bruh..... my collection would be so much smaller if I only purchased shoes that were unique in color :lol:

Lmao right?? People with 100+ pair shoe collections trying to convince people that they’re being practical? :rofl:

2015 SBBs were easy?
2016 Bred 1s were easy?
2016 RSBBs were easy?
2016 BTs were easy?
2017 Royals were easy?

If you answered yes to these questions, I need to go to the places you copped.

2015 SBB? I didn't try so i don't know, but i'll go with no
2016 Bred 1s were easy? YES, YES, YES
2016 RSBBs were easy? Not sure about these? Ugly
2016 BTs were easy? YES
2017 Royals were easy? YES, YES

2016 BTs were easy? YES

Black Toes were not easy, stop it. If my bro who was working at FTL at the time didn't come through, I would've had to pay resell.
Breds were not easy either, lots of regulars in this thread struck out. Luckily, I got held down with those too.
I didn't go for SBB so idk, but the reverse weren't easy either.
Royals were the easiest on this list.

2016 BTs were easy? YES
2015 SBB were not easy...went to NYNT for confirmed reservation...regret trading for Chi 1s smh

A509F2ED-F69B-4A07-A794-5DBB8BCF9BFB.jpeg

Last edited:
i saw a bunch of Shenanigans last night at Footaction in Westwood. Stopped by at around 630 to see what they had. It was dead in there. Employees were chilling, paid me no mind. Then i saw about 4 employees leave from the back with their stuff as if they were just about to get off for the day and each had a pair in hand going to pay. They didn't hide it until they saw me with Shadows. Then they all got nervous and tried to hide their shoes. I chuckled.

I’m sure it will be easier to get than the Bred Toes. I’m betting there will be more pairs for sure.
more pairs but i will not get caught slippin on that one. Nope. JB gonna have to produce 1000 pairs to catch me sleeping. All hands on deck for that one.

Homework, or pre-order, will be done. Instead of writing that 15 page paper the day before, i'm going to start ahead of time. Need 3 pairs. F that.

Ay mods since someone is watching. Is there a way to change my signature or at least delete it? I changed my IG handle and I'm no longer seeking top 3s. Help? Lol

Back
Top Bottom