Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes, it goes back down to $0. You will still be platinum though.

Appreciate it

when your account resets some have feel that it lowers your chances of hitting even though your plat with 10 min head start

mine went to zero to an L on 2 of my accounts i spent like 30 at each store been back to good results.

nothing proven yet but some feel reset accounts aren't favored over ones with money spent on them. not saying spend a 100 just buy some socks or something to make sure it shows activity

i feel they don't select accounts with no activity and when the money resets it resets activity and puts you in the back of the line for some releases

76DB520E-146F-4832-B3F7-A89E36ED7B01.jpeg

Need April to get here....

he just worked for them.

Saam was co-owner of the p4p in West L.A. across from the pavilion.

He used to mix fakes with consignments and ended up closing up shop with a bunch of peoples shoes and money.

Then it trickled down to Dallas and ultimately PHX when the head owner @thesyndicate aka Brendan couldn't get a hold of his flex addiction.

Got the rare airs at a steal a while back... decided to make a custom rare air frag. Leather quality not that good on these.. can’t wait for the game royals to drop
891DC14A-A7BE-4BC6-8964-3D05EA4271EA.jpeg
86EC697C-8AAA-4151-9246-C0A30A6716B5.jpeg

Nice paint skills. Very clean and you have that factory look, most people I see have sloppy paint jobs because they don't do the prep/research and think they can just throw some paint on there. Basically they are lazy.

Did you use flat black or duller in your black paint?

Guess it doesn't apply now. Coulda sworn it was applying this morning. But my app updated this afternoon so maybe that did away with it who knows. Might have taken it off when a bunch of people started ordering no clue.

That might have been what it was I had a 15% promo code that was applying to it so the total was coming down. So I could get 15 off but not 25 and now neither. NIKE logic

Nike def changed some prices/exclusions. Wheats were 84 yesterday, now 104 smh

Caved in and copped DSMs for 208 shipped on Stockx, I wanted these since they dropped, couldnt resist that price

I agree on the UNC, but perhaps some pairs weren't as soft as mine or yours? I know some were complaining about black toes, mine are butter. I have, however had 2 pairs of SBB and neither are what everyone claims them to be.
My bred toes show up today so I'll compare.

Back
Top Bottom