Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For those who sold a bunch on goat you think they'll trip about this. Might unload my frags hell of a bid up there
20180227_150122.jpg

my db13 box cover was like that on 2 corners and i had to take it cuz the chick behind the counter at NTNY was PMSing and didnt want to let me swap covers even tho there were literally 6 towers of them unclaimed stacked behind the counter. i just used clear masking tape or any strong tape and tape it back together from the inside. looks like a brand new perfect cover afterwards. cant tell unless u look under on the inside.

Last edited:
It doesn’t hurt to mention it when you list it. They’re liable to ding you if they’re not exactly as described. If they’re ds you might consider stockx, they take anything.

For those who sold a bunch on goat you think they'll trip about this. Might unload my frags hell of a bid up there
20180227_150122.jpg

One corner rip is fine. If its two corners on the same side where you have it flapping then it's an issue. They won't raise a stink about a single corner. As long as you can keep the lid on it and you can stack 3 boxes on top and it doesn't buckle you're fine.

It doesn’t hurt to mention it when you list it. They’re liable to ding you if they’re not exactly as described. If they’re ds you might consider stockx, they take anything.
Yeah I usually always sell on stockx. Was approved to sell on goat a year + ago just don' because I know how picky they are. The difference in price is 700 tho on goat. Never really even thought about selling them until I saw that bid.

Back
Top Bottom