• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_2089.jpg IMG_2090.jpg

Today

Last edited:
If the SAME EXACT story happens again and again, then we are being played for suckas.

twice is enough, it's the "starbucks spelling your name wrong on your cup because you're more likely to talk, tweet & put it on social media" tactic, free marketing, i have no doubt they're doing it, but they're clearly doing it intentionally.

from some of the photos the Game Royals look like they are black toes/chicago quality leather. i'm hoping its that good.

This. I was scratching my head with people saying they looked plastic. From pics they look like Chis or BTs which were some of the best IMO. I know we can't really tell from pics so jury is still out, just going on initial impressions.

I’ve called multiple Shiekh stores in SD, they all claim to be FCFS. Some of the peeps on the phone seem kinda shady, like withholding info. The ones from the Chula Vista store though are very helpful and are the only ones taking down callers info. Pretty much all are pointing to getting their shipments in tomorrow which SUCKs because I’m actually off work today and could put in the work to snag a pair.

For those who sold a bunch on goat you think they'll trip about this. Might unload my frags hell of a bid up there
20180227_150122.jpg

Back
Top Bottom