Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB just can't let an OG colorway live ... so I'm guessing we are gonna get asymmetrical rebel 1s in royals/shadows/et al.

CHIrebel.png

Attachments

• Air-Jordan-1-Rebel-Wheat-1-681x491.png
    Air-Jordan-1-Rebel-Wheat-1-681x491.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 18
ATTENTION ALL MARRIED SNEAKERHEADS!

Think twice before installing the Ring Doorbell system. My wife sent this pic of my main man Andrew from UPS dropping off my bred toes yesterday! Nike needs to stop using that striped tape :lol:
D215F531-9C93-4CFE-B414-7BBFE8151067.jpeg

Last edited:
Nike successfully defended a lawsuit today. It was based on the photo shoot that turned into the jumpman logo.

I think jordan was wearing the black toes in the nike photo. Greatest red/white/black colorway imo

Agreed I think black toes and breds go neck and neck for BOAT Jordan 1 IMO, don’t get me wrong Chicago’s are dope as hell but def kinda over rated only reason majority of people rate them that high due to the rate they are going for I do believe if Chicago’s were to have a major globally release many people would still buy but would change their opinion about that debate if were given a proper release, same could be said for shattered backboards

It's great to know I'm not the only one playing games with the other half when it comes to shoe purchases. Haha. Actually, 95% of the time she really doesn't care, she knows what she signed up for :lol:, but as crazy as February has been, she gave me the "really?" look yesterday. I feel like February has resulted in a lot of people being given the side eye from their significant other. :rofl:

It's great to know I'm not the only one playing games with the other half when it comes to shoe purchases. Haha. Actually, 95% of the time she really doesn't care, she knows what she signed up for :lol:, but as crazy as February has been, she gave me the "really?" look yesterday. I feel like February has resulted in a lot of people being given the side eye from their significant other. :rofl:

Definitely my fiancé, is already questioning herself about my sneaker baggage lol:rofl:

:rofl: my wife actually lined up with me for the bred toes. she knows i've been getting rid of a bunch of older pairs so shes not really trippin about me copping a few this month. plus its my birthday next month :smokin

“Been had these” “I’m flippin’ them” and “I’m done buying shoes babe...Nike playing games anyway” have all been used. I think these lines stopped working around pair 75. Now she just calls me a lying bastard and keeps it moving :lol: Wedded bliss!

Had my 2nd pair of black/red toes just delivered from SNKRS. The sail is definitely more tumbled on the nike pair than the FTL pair. Not sure how others turned out for multiples but definitely more tumble and softer leather on the nike pair overall.

Back
Top Bottom