• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CE1D95BC-0D4E-44D6-A824-AFA7F43A09CA.jpeg

Yeah man it’s no joke. Wife knows I’m into kicks and was cool at first but now she gives me the stink eye whenever she finds out I got a new pair. Luckily she’s not very perceptive and I have so many different pairs that as long as I slip a new pair of shoes into the closet without her noticing, I can break em out later and claim I’ve had them on ice or something. That, and sometimes I tell her I purchased to flip and then just end up keeping them once she forgets :lol:

Having had these bred toes for a day now, I am really kind of perplexed why they're so hyped. They are not made of butter.

My gf is starting to get worried about my spending as well. Its going to be hard hiding PU's from her. She is very active on the sneaker game. Although she did cave for the bred toes and bc3.
I gota have my kicks man!
Welp time to sell some extras :smile:

People though they were the second coming of the SBB that’s why people went crazy for them my fiancé’s cousin got them and there the same quality as the reverse shattered backboards or the banned 1s

Rsbb got way better materials

My wife has no clue if I'm saving money as we keep separate accounts. She actually encourages me to buy them and tells me I deserve them about 3 times a month lol anytime I get a raise she says I can buy an extra pair every month and I actually told her to stop being an enabler lol. I Love that woman.

You my friend are lucky, she’s a keeper lol

My wife has no clue if I'm saving money as we keep separate accounts. She actually encourages me to buy them and tells me I deserve them about 3 times a month lol anytime I get a raise she says I can buy an extra pair every month and I actually told her to stop being an enabler lol. I Love that woman.

My wife's encouraging is the reason I went from 30 pairs at the start of last year to almost 100 now :rofl::rofl:

She always says this is 'our collection' :lol::lol::lol:

Shoe palace finally shipped my order. No complaints though because it was the only pair I was able to snag and didn't even visit the website until 9:45 cst and checked out by 9:58 with just a debit card through guest check out.

Back
Top Bottom