Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m actually very intrigued by the blk/red NRGs. I would normally never go after an exact OG colorway with a twist like that, but I can’t help it- those are nice
That's the reason I'm gonna pass on them. If they are indeed and EXACT copy of the Blk/Reds, just using patent leather instead, I'm definitely good. What I really need in my life is a couple pairs of Shadows. April can't come soon enough!

1B847483-E6AA-4673-A80F-9A1373139AB1.jpeg

I don't know about that trade. you should be able to catch a restock on the bt, but I think a restock on Gt is damn near impossible to catch. fortunately I was able to double up on both pairs, and I don't mind patent leather 1's (my dsm's still look good after several wears)

No way I’d buy a shoe with no intention of wearing it lol. I might not wear a shoe immediately but I intend to at some point, and if time goes by and I find out I’ll never use them, I get rid of them.

I just had an idea, but it'd be super foul if these NRGs that JB is releasing were actually BTs with Black Tongues, like the PEs MJ rocked. I mean, they're red, black, and white. I'd hate JB for doing such a thing.

B6A647DC-268A-4866-B8AF-AA9BDF65CC00.jpeg
Does anyone know what this means. I have enrolled in raffles but always got it saying raffle closed this time it’s says this. Thanks

Last edited:
I just had an idea, but it'd be super foul if these NRGs that JB is releasing were actually BTs with Black Tongues, like the PEs MJ rocked. I mean, they're red, black, and white. I'd hate JB for doing such a thing.

If they were patent black toes w/ a black tongue you mean? :lol:

If my 2016 1s I bought from GOAT haven’t developed that glitter or white film on them, is that a red flag?

Not sure what this glitter talk is all about I Leave my Jordan 1 in the boxes with the paper folded inside the boxes and never ever have I seen glitter

B6A647DC-268A-4866-B8AF-AA9BDF65CC00.jpeg
Does anyone know what this means. I have enrolled in raffles but always got it saying raffle closed this time it’s says this. Thanks

Far as I know, it means the raffle has not been announced yet, but it could be a goof.

Back
Top Bottom