Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seems like people aren’t into patent leather on 1s anymore. The gold toes can be had on the cheap(just got a snkrs pair for $200 locally). I love getting steals from high school resellers weeks after release, solely because they can’t move their shoes.

Debating on whether or not I should trade my extra gold toes for another pair of BC3s.
Hell No. then Gold toes are dope and look way better on feet

Anymore more news on the jordan 1 homagecto home. Was going to Pre-order reorder them on eBay. But the seller had a really bad attitude. And heard he sells grade B Jordan’s and passes them off as 100 percent legit and new

Are you guys entering the Game Royal raffles or are you confident getting them online when they release? Not sure if I wanna enter multiple raffles if I'm able to cop them when they drop online...I assume they are not as hard to get as bred toes but what do I know...
I'm personally not entering raffles. I want to hit on SNKRS due to Nike's generous return policy, but that is because I'm not 100% sure I want to keep these. I want to see them in hand first.

game royals are fine in hand.....1:1 black toe quality i would say.
nothing to complain about. i might be posting some pics later....

These are actually quite nice..
May have to stash them till summer tho..
20180321_164039.jpg

Does no one else think a tumbled white side panel, but full grain white toe box on the game royals makes them look like a cheap cobbled together mess?

I'm looking at Black Toes online and I see a lot of comments about "B-Grade" why this shoe especially? (black toes)

2013 Black Toe release had pairs with defects. They were released through outlets and had a B-grade stamp on the inside part of the top shoebox lid and on the shoe size tag.

Just bought a pair of jordan 1 wheats anyone that has them how do you like them. How are they holding up thanks

Back
Top Bottom