Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The game royals with the white laces sold me. The prices arent terrible on Stock X either. Size 14 going for almost retail.

72B46B79-0347-45FC-89AA-AB363CDAD4E4.jpeg
B35FD70D-9AF8-4CE0-A20B-5F46EF57CE23.jpeg
Thought I’d drop these here also..
Leather and tongue on top notch level

Anyone else have strong willpower like me?

All these fire pics on game royals/bred toes and I’ve resisted so bad, holding out for shadows

royals and banneds... :rolleyes :angry: :smh: :sick:

:lol:
u my guy man, but u wrong on this. no one will ever convince me that force fields don't make sense. even if u only have one pair and u just switch it out between all your kicks. the FACT is that it prolongs the life and wear ability of your licks. and again, if we paying 200+ wouldn't it make sense to spend a measly $10 to keep your toe box fresh and on point for the duration? that's really doing too much? :lol: and let's not act like we don't know how crappy the quality is with nike/jb having kicks creased out the box and such.

I don't want lebron toes...them things are not comfy, but I just ordered a few cause I'm not trying to find myself in a vacant.

B
Nah not at all I know it's a forum but dang. It rubs me the wrong way when people ask for help and when I tell them my method/solution to the madness since it's not something they are willing to do they say "you're doing too much?" "Superglue in your 1s? Nah b" etc etc. I went through a lot of trial and error figuring out this conundrum. I know quite a few people for sure who get those annoying dents in the toe panel and hate it. I love wearing my ish without regard, its quite liberating but it happens when the leather has a certain softness/thinness about it. My RSBB's and White Yin Yang, SBB, Black toe, and B/red are fine(all size 12) but others were hit with that and it bothered me so much. I was irked thay I had dropped thousands of dollars on these kicks and I didn't even wanna wear them anymore because of the dents. Waste of money, not to mention the fact that I changed my sizes and sold my sz 13s for less than resell because of the wear and tear to come back and scoop up as many 12s as I could on resell. My second set of SBBs, Chi's, B/reds, etc was quite a huge fee but the payoff is great if I don't have as many dents to worry about forming. I'm cool with everyone, I understand a good ribbing but dang if anyone want advice on a solution, I'm down to help. Just don't f*ck with me and call me crazy, dumb etc for doing something outta the norm.
I feel you 100%. I happen to hit the 100 AJ1 mark (again) with the addition of the Game Royals and like you said it seems to happen to the just softer pairs. My UK's look just like that after one wear, and my Chi's a little bit out of the whole collection. That's with wearing forcefields too so I know they would worse if I didn't. I haven't worn my white lasers or UNC's yet so I'm hoping for the best but saw the what I call tragedies so....

Last edited:
Just ranting here but I hate how people bash us about keeping our toeboxes crispy but it seems like a lot of the same people hate Melo PE's, 17' AS, and Craig Steyck's because of "trash" materials. SMH

Last edited:
Man I’m glad creasing isn’t a problem for me :lol:

Man, bless up lol I love creases and wrinkles. When I first got into the game, in order to get my grails at an affordable pricepoint I had to buy OGs, 01s etc that had the super worn look heavy but when this happens..
IMG_20180325_120702.jpg

It kills the whole look for me and makes me not wanna wear my ish. The OGs, 01s, 94s, 13s, 09s, etc don't ever crease like that with drastic dents forming in the toe area.

Man, bless up lol I love creases and wrinkles. When I first got into the game, in order to get my grails at an affordable pricepoint I had to buy OGs, 01s etc that had the super worn look heavy but when this happens..
IMG_20180325_120702.jpg

It kills the whole look for me and makes me not wanna wear my ish. The OGs, 01s, 94s, 13s, 09s, etc don't ever crease like that with drastic dents forming in the toe area.
I feel U my uncs do that too but it doesn’t really bother me

Last edited:
i guess i care more about getting rid of stains and dirt on the midsole than dents and creases on the upper

I like a good balance of both. I'm not running through mud and hiking in my 1s but when they get dirty I usually just shrug it off. I like the naturally worn, slightly dirty look. Just those dents in that one part kill it for me so I do what I can to fix that little part.

^^^when I had the SBB they did the toe dent thing worse than any other... looked similar to your pair

Yeah dude I remember those. I personally can't stand when it's that drastic.

Sidenote: I know youre anti-tumble and it must be an OG colorway but if you try for shadows you may just be blessed with a flat pair. I was happy when I got my game royals and there wasn't a tumbled spot at all.

Yeah dude I remember those. I personally can't stand when it's that drastic.

Sidenote: I know youre anti-tumble and it must be an OG colorway but if you try for shadows you may just be blessed with a flat pair. I was happy when I got my game royals and there wasn't a tumbled spot at all.

Yeah I’ve considered that and this is likely going to sound crazy but they’ll still have the tumble leather feel, even when the tumbled premium stuff their throwing on these 1s doesn’t have the actual tumble pattern (my royals had completely smooth ankles and heels btw) it’s still not the flat full grain, it’s still wears and ages like that super soft stuff and I just can’t get with that... I’ve never said it isn’t nice just not for me on 1s... also when I had the black and reds the heels actually became loose from wear on the red tumbled areas it freaked me out and looked super strange

Back
Top Bottom