Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks bud...and I will refrain from any negativity on those kobe bryant rookies
laugh.gif

had a pair of levi 1s on ebay shoes only, went up to around 400 should just grabbed but i passed
frown.gif
 still regretting it...

Is $240 on ebay a good Deal on Black Toe 1's? shipping Free?
If they're B-grades go for 210 ish. otherwise for the regular grade I'd say that's kinda fair. The prices on these were def heading north before that B-grade drop

Were the outlet pairs even b grades? I know almost everything there usually is but my buddy picked up a pair and it came with the og box, perfect with no flaws and didn't have the b grade stamp on them.

Were the outlet pairs even b grades? I know almost everything there usually is but my buddy picked up a pair and it came with the og box, perfect with no flaws and didn't have the b grade stamp on them.
the ones i saw had the big stamp on the box lid

not all pairs, only some came with the b-grade stamp

Just CAWPED these from Las Vegas Premium Outlet yesterday for $119.00 plus Tax

Was Stamped like this in the Box…. but not a Flaw on them

Wasn't my Size So I threw them up on Ebay Last night...

Woke up this morning with them sold at $239.99

Now I got some money to buy a pair in my own size

some selling for $189.00 w/ free shipping  on Ebay….Trigger finger itching

or should i just Grab some Limited DJ AM Dunks i always wanted...

Need Sneakerhead Advice….

I would say grab the 1s... But that's just me cant seem to get enough of them got like 8-10 pairs

Last edited:
Wait they are still sitting at some outlets?
I grabbed the Last pair at the Premium Outlets Las Vegas NIKE STORE - $119.00 plus tax out the door.. And I used my $5 off from a Survey i did…lol

it was a SIZE 8 but i knew someone would buy it …...

FYI

They had some a Few Retro 3 infrared's there in Men and GS sizes and One pair for sz 17 Cool Grey 9's

Just came up on these in a trade for DSinfrared 23 vi's. Worn a few times but still looks DS. I couldn't be happier.

great pics! also this has inspired me to go looking for a trade for some black/ reds or black/ royals...I would likely have to add some cash but I can deal with that..I got the infra 23s for retail. 

Back
Top Bottom