Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
would yall do the white/red and the tuxedo low 11s for a pair of royals (2 for 1)?

Take the Royals and run

Last edited:
What's generally considered a "decent" price for blk/rd 1's? Seeing a lot of crazy prices on eBay. Saw one for over 1k [emoji]128561[/emoji].

What's generally considered a "decent" price for blk/rd 1's? Seeing a lot of crazy prices on eBay. Saw one for over 1k [emoji]128561[/emoji].
Around $400 for DS. The 1k is likely a Banned pair 

Last edited:
Thanks. Didn't think to look on youtube for it haha. Was trying to figure out the significance of the colored eyelets.

dude is probably on here, cause he quickly backed out LOL

instead of asking you should have pulled the trigger.

its a no brainer. i love concord lows and ive got 3 pairs but if dude asked me for 3 pairs for a pair of royals id do it without hesitation.

can find the lows easily... everywhere.

Thanks. Didn't think to look on youtube for it haha. Was trying to figure out the significance of the colored eyelets.
I didn't even realize you posted before me. I just saw Nicekicks post it on twitter, so I brought it here.

instead of asking you should have pulled the trigger.

its a no brainer. i love concord lows and ive got 3 pairs but if dude asked me for 3 pairs for a pair of royals id do it without hesitation.

can find the lows easily... everywhere.

i know.... i feel incredibly foolish.

So Ive finally picked up my first and only pair of I's.  When these came out in 08 i slept so hard. Was lucky enough to find them in my size and condition on the bay. Thought I'd share some modest photos. My preference is to wear without the straps. Thoughts?

So Ive finally picked up my first and only pair of I's.  When these came out in 08 i slept so hard. Was lucky enough to find them in my size and condition on the bay. Thought I'd share some modest photos. My preference is to wear without the straps. Thoughts?

Straps for an o.g. Look

They were always "alright" to me.

I'd go strapless but the upper heel area looks weird with it removed.

i was able to get a pair of the FF today at the Shoe Palace in the SF Westfield.  The quality out of the box is some of the best  that I've seen on a Jordan in a long time.

Nice pick up! I have those and they get no love despite being almost an inverse of the white/black (CDP) I. The canvas makes them feel more like a KO than a traditional I, but I still think they are solid. Get rid of those straps, they ruin what is a very solid shoe.

Back
Top Bottom