Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Royals are seriously going for $750 on flight club?
laugh.gif
At that price just buy a pair of SLP Royals..

they arent the same tho
laugh.gif

my brother has the SLP breds. they are cool and high quality
Not even close to being the same. The quality is 100x better. If you can live without the swoosh the SLP high tops are definitely a big step up.

you could look around on ebay in your country and ask for legit check. we can help you. id rather you get a pair elsewhere for a slightly lower price. screw FC prices

Yeah, I would do that except there is nothing around on ebay over here at all, which is really odd! Usually there is something at least.

Nice Levi 1st back there btw, I have mine still on ice except I got the wrong sizes in the shirt and jeans so I'm tempted to get rid of them and get the right size instead...

SLP's will always be in the shadow (no pun intended) of the J's, even if they're better quality. I'd rather pay $200 more for Royals.

they are still $600+ :lol:

great pics! also this has inspired me to go looking for a trade for some black/ reds or black/ royals...I would likely have to add some cash but I can deal with that..I got the infra 23s for retail. 

I gave him like $50 cash and still feel like I got over. I can get another pair of infrared 23's. These are gonna get really hard to come by. He said that he had been looking to trade them because they were just "hype". I just need to grab a pair of royals now. That hunt is crazy. There are so few legit pairs on the market it's nuts.

a size 11 royals just ended at $480 because i bid on it :lol:

would have asked for better pics but might have been legit. size tag pic was too small to read. so who knows

a size 11 royals just ended at $480 because i bid on it
laugh.gif

would have asked for better pics but might have been legit. size tag pic was too small to read. so who knows
lol Dude how much have you spent in the last week or so?  
laugh.gif

Thats like 3 pairs of breds, 2 royals, the FF's... Imma say like close to $2K

a size 11 royals just ended at $480 because i bid on it :lol:

lol Dude how much have you spent in the last week or so?  :lol:

Thats like 3 pairs of breds, 2 royals, the FF's... Imma say like close to $2K

I only bought 1 bred and 1 royals :lol: plus the FF and the XI low

Not buying anything for awhile. Gonna unload a few kicks and try to get 1 more royal possibly but most likely not and 1 bred for sure then I'm done til the royal ajko drop

i didnt :lol: that would have been my last buy then. i got outbid last second. ended at $480, possibly fakes and obviously i wasnt gonna pay unless he sent me pics

I only bought 1 bred and 1 royals
laugh.gif
plus the FF and the XI low

Not buying anything for awhile. Gonna unload a few kicks and try to get 1 more royal possibly but most likely not and 1 bred for sure then I'm done til the royal ajko drop
lol gotcha.  I thought you just bought 3 pairs of breds and won the royals bid too 

I was like 
eek.gif
 damn, dude has money to burn

I only bought 1 bred and 1 royals :lol: plus the FF and the XI low

lol gotcha.  I thought you just bought 3 pairs of breds and won the royals bid too 

I was like :wow:  damn, dude has money to burn

I wish I has money to burn :lol:

Couldn't help but notice your sig... didn't you just get those like a week ago :lol: ?

Yeah....But I also picked up a ton of stuff these past two weeks as well as a pair that I'd much rather have as opposed to these. Just wondering, why would what another man does with his shoes matter to YOU? just saying my man, I don't ask you what you do with your shoes...just seems a little sus that you care bro...lol.

Back
Top Bottom