• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw this

would def message that dude for those breds and call it my last pair but dont trust random dudes on IG man :smh:

SMH

I wear a size 13 but mistakenly got a 14 denim/FF. I'm so heated. I'm going to look like a clown...lol

I wear a size 13 but mistakenly got a 14 denim/FF. I'm so heated. I'm going to look like a clown...lol
Nah don't trip. You might be ok. It has a lot of padding in it with the suede lined tongue and sock liner. Try the 14 on first. At most they'll probably only feel a half size big.

Hi guys,

Some advice if you could : the only pair of 1s I missed out on so far are the royals. I know many people did, but I decided against copping off a reseller just after release and now wish I had pulled the trigger.

The problem is I now don't know where to buy from to ensure I get a legit paid :frown: to make things worse, I'm overseas in the UK.

Are flight club pairs always going to be legit? They don't even have my size anyway ha 10.5

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Some advice if you could : the only pair of 1s I missed out on so far are the royals. I know many people did, but I decided against copping off a reseller just after release and now wish I had pulled the trigger.

The problem is I now don't know where to buy from to ensure I get a legit paid
frown.gif
to make things worse, I'm overseas in the UK.

Are flight club pairs always going to be legit? They don't even have my size anyway ha 10.5

Thanks in advance
Yes Flight Club is 100x legit.

Don't you love it when you ask for more pics to LC and the seller says no? 
mean.gif

Like imma just send someone $350 because it "comes with a receipt" so they're real

Treat it as if you're buying the shoes off one another, not necessarily a trade. You both send invoices, and you both pay. That way if any funny business happens where he doesn't ship, at least you got your money still. 

Thanks

Hi guys,

The problem is I now don't know where to buy from to ensure I get a legit paid
frown.gif
to make things worse, I'm overseas in the UK.

Thanks in advance
FC's legit, but they charge a lot. 

Thanks guys. Understand FC will be a lot but it's worth it for me to ensure they are a legit pair. Unless there are any better suggestions?

Thanks guys. Understand FC will be a lot but it's worth it for me to ensure they are a legit pair. Unless there are any better suggestions?

There's a size 10 in classifieds fc ur going to pay at least 850 after fees 750 + tax + shipping

you could look around on ebay in your country and ask for legit check. we can help you. id rather you get a pair elsewhere for a slightly lower price. screw FC prices

Back
Top Bottom