Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did the pines come in the afternoon like they said. Nice pickups dude.

Me and my girl both won a pair of Pines on snkrs, her pair came in at 4pm in the afternoon.. mines Came in at 8pm

Attachments

• 20180922_202326.jpg
    20180922_202326.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 17
I spoke to the driver supposedly Nikeis9 trying out a new pilot program that they're trying to bring into some markets next year so imagine that buying sneakers and getting them the same day!! I don't blame them they got to compete with Amazon

Wow I hope this is true. I really prefer getting sneakers the same day. I have a bad habit of watching youtube videos of sneakers and by the time they get shipped to me I'm already on to the next release. Especially this month.

My last package I got from Nike the ups tracking says it shipped from Memphis
But the label said it came from Indiana
First time I got a shipping label from IN
It arrived in the same usual time tho

If had known about same day shipping would’ve shipped it to my house. Shipped my pair to my office expecting it to come in during the week.

I think I like the pines greens better, they pop

I like the clays better cause they don’t pop. Better with olive and fall cloths plus I have a like two jackets that fit better with clays.

Don’t get me wrong the pines are nice. I think each shoe has its place.

As for the fact it’s not all leather. Makes me like it more.

Y’all lucky I lucked out on few prestos the green AJ1 and the purples any one else same luck or is it just me ‍♂️

Snkrs I only gotten on limited releases the Parra air max 90s & 2 pairs of SW 97s and the sail elements this year. I have been more lucky this year but I have struck out on all the off whites and thats me using a few devices

Back
Top Bottom