Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have around 30 pairs of retro ones, I consider myself a sneakerhead who likes to talk about sneakers to other sneakerheads why does that bother you?

Nah man do you. Just never seen someone post so much in one thread.

Sneakerhead sneaker head.

I don't know if you frequent the OFF-WHITE thread, but that right there is hilarious given the context that went on in that thread :rofl::rofl:

And Kilroy is posting in this thread!! :lol::lol::lol:

“Yo, this is Victor, your empty box is here. Same day delivery, because I’m an effing ninja!”

I think quality legitimately depends on your size and the pair you have. From what I've been learning over the past few years of being on this forum smaller foot shoes tend to feel more stiff rather than bigger foot shoes. Just speculation but it seems to be a thing with a ton of 1 releases. First started noticing people's gripes back when the cybers came out.

$415-$425 in size 8.5 should these Purple drop in price ya think?

When pairs are delivered next week maybe a dip in prices around 25-50 when sellers are under cutting but definitely gonna skyrocket in the 500 range by the end of the year

* didn't mean to sound rude when I was describing the sneaker I apologize if it came across that way I just reread it*

Perfect example

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180923-013124_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20180923-013124_StockX.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 84
You guys definition of “quality” varies from one pair to another. It’s not consistent. Overall it’s all the same. All I’m saying. Believe what you want lol

This. They all get soft and break in nicely if you wear them. Honestly, my black whites in a 13.5(unicorn size forreal) smash the SBBs in talks of softness to the touch and how well they've broken in.

My unc 1s are more plush then my bred toes and rsbb but sbb are on another level nothing compares

Back
Top Bottom