Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I spoke to the driver supposedly Nikeis9 trying out a new pilot program that they're trying to bring into some markets next year so imagine that buying sneakers and getting them the same day!! I don't blame them they got to compete with Amazon
Nike can't compete with Amazon bad comparison. Nike just sell alethic goods Amazon sells damn near everything from household items food and anything you can think of

My opinions about the pine green so far: even tho I have them I wish they did a different colorblocking. An original BT or Chicago would have been fire. The SBB CB/ing I feel doesnt work for every CW. It feels too much. A couple of you were saying this esp @suprduprsamsay. i still want the purple pair. But maybe they will do a blacktoe style. They needa chill on the SBB style or just use different colors that are not so bold. Also the green on the OG Celtics was much better. ALL IMO.

I feel they did the tongue tag backwards as well lol. Shoukd have been black with colored NA

Nike can't compete with Amazon bad comparison. Nike just sell alethic goods Amazon sells damn near everything from household items food and anything you can think of

I'm talking about shipping speeds not what Amazon sells versus Nike lol :rofl: and yes Nike does have to compete.. if I know I can order something and have it delivered to me by the end of the day honestly that makes me want to buy more

I don’t see any reason for Nike to make same day delivery. **** is overkill. Do they charge for that? If not, we will somehow pay for it in other ways.

Give me my shoes in a week and I’m happy.

Nope no extra charge, I was expecting the sneakers sometime next week also but I won't be shocked if they charge extra in the future once this pilot program is more available

Nope no extra charge, I was expecting the sneakers sometime next week also but I won't be shocked if they charge extra in the future once this pilot program is more available
They may not charge it via shipping but they will increase prices in other ways. We always end paying for “good service” in one way or another. It’s pretty wild they can do same day. With amazon, it’s all at the warehouse so it’s much easier.

Time to put these away for now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180923-020419_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180923-020419_Instagram.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 34
I'm talking about shipping speeds not what Amazon sells versus Nike lol :rofl: and yes Nike does have to compete.. if I know I can order something and have it delivered to me by the end of the day honestly that makes me want to buy more
Ok I can dig that plus nike offer 2 day shipping for $5 but same day shipping is the best

They may not charge it via shipping but they will increase prices in other ways. We always end paying for “good service” in one way or another. It’s pretty wild they can do same day. With amazon, it’s all at the warehouse so it’s much easier.

I work for Amazon flex over here in Brooklyn as a part time job and I won't be shocked in the next couple years Amazon having factories in every state

I work for Amazon flex over here in Brooklyn as a part time job and I won't be shocked in the next couple years Amazon having factories in every state
amazon bout to be 30 minutes or less, if snkrs had your shoes in hand, by end of the day

yup, but they weren't hypebeast; boost is so comfor.....foh

Jordan 1 thread currently=Yeezy thread circa 2015-2017. Shoulda built a wall and make them pay for it with their profits off supreme resell.

The tone and vibe of this thread has changed considerably.

Haven’t seen so many darn Jordan 1 resellers in my life-A TONNNNN of new faces in the unclaimed lines wearing three stripes for pines today. RIP Jordan 1s-only a matter of time before hypebeasts completely kill this model. Once the “dad shoe” people start all wearing 1’s it’s done-zo. Thanks Virgil :frown:

Jordan 1 thread currently=Yeezy thread circa 2015-2017. Shoulda built a wall and make them pay for it with their profits off supreme resell.

Haven’t seen so many darn Jordan 1 resellers in my life-A TONNNNN of new faces in the unclaimed lines wearing three stripes for pines today. RIP Jordan 1s-only a matter of time before hypebeasts completely kill this model. Once the “dad shoe” people start all wearing 1’s it’s done-zo. Thanks Virgil :frown:

Styles and Trends change so often, perfect example I never liked yeezy's until I was able to obtain my first pair in late 2016 the core whites after that it was a wrap I have around 10 pairs in my collection that I hardly wear same with the Retro Ones never liked them. Bought the Bmp's in 2007 sold both pairs in a few hours and until recent 2016 got a pair of banneds fell in love and now I got over 30 pairs of 0nes in my collection... The resell part I hate and definitely messed up the game

Back
Top Bottom