Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6C7D0BF8-4067-437D-B059-21A7903D96E9.png

Took several L’s on the concords but won these

Lemme just ask you this would you rather have a regular full leather black toe of that quality or the unions?

To each his own but to me unions look like the beat jays someone tossed and then eventually you would see a fiend running around the hood in breaking necks, since they look yellowed with the trim/outsole, slightly aged look and deconstructed tongue lol.

I mean I see what people like about it but imo it's gimmicky and loud, but they got away with it by making it limited now if they were a GR and common place theyd qualify for beaters but thats it. Last time i'll say anything negative about that shoe in this thread before I get booted out though hahaha.

I want non aged non vintage properly made shoes, is that too much to ask for?

I hear you.
I think the thought and quality put into them plus the blend of colors make them so nice.
Well thought out. Well executed.
No way around it.

A high quality properly executed regular 1 would be appreciated as well.

Ain’t no loser in this game pleighboi!

Any news on what OG 1 they’re dropping in 2019? I thought Chis were rumored, no?

It certainly would fit this trend:

2016: Breds
2017: Royals
2018: Shadows
2019:

Not sure if I cooked on FNL...

Got all the way until submit payment and then i got error message but did get the paypal email.

Didn't log into FNL so I don't know if I'll get a email from them with the order number

Not sure if I cooked on FNL...

Got all the way until submit payment and then i got error message but did get the paypal email.

Didn't log into FNL so I don't know if I'll get a email from them with the order number

No finishline confirmation is usually an L

finishline is so wack.. even when i get through and atc it goes back into that queue.. then i get ip banned on the website.

Back
Top Bottom