Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I did. It was for the Red "No Resale" 1's.

Sometimes you question if these sites actually run legit raffles & then when YOU win, you know. Happy to have this feeling of a W.

PO

Yep. Completely forgot I put in for those. Luckily I realized it before 10. SNKRS froze up on me, but luckily I had the Hibbetts window up and running.

Wasn't able to catch my sz 13 today... 3 Ls on snkrs. And stupid me forgot to charge my phone while taking a nap and missed reservations yesterday. I'll wait til next week when pairs come in to pay resale.

They ain't coming back either. I mean, it's a Chi X Marvel Jordan 1. It ain't the perfect shoe, but the hype will grow.
It'll dip a little once everyone gets their boutique and snkrs pairs in. But not by much for hyped sizes considering all 1s never really go down for sizes 11 and under.

Lol completely forgot the release on Snkrs was today, but I wasn't trying too hard for the Spideys. Looks like app reserve was also tough, my 10m headstart at FA didn't even get wait listed. Thought I still suspect LA is a tough market to secure pairs in.

Make sure when and if you buy the spider mans you ask what box it comes with. Seems like there is 2 type of box the regular box and the Spider-Man box god bless fam

Updated 1s collection.

IMG_20181214_114850.jpg

Chi 1s dont have any tumble?

They're from '94.

Wow, what a wheel.

I'd be curious to know how you rank them all. Do you have a top-3 favorite at least?

1. Chicagos
2. Breds
3. Royals
4. Shadows
5. Black Toes
6. Union Storm Blues
7. Union Black Toes
8. Court Purples
9. Bred Toes
10. Off-White UNCs
11. Not For Resales

Back