• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20181214_105212.jpg

20181214_105011.jpg

These sites
They ain't coming back either. I mean, it's a Chi X Marvel Jordan 1. It ain't the perfect shoe, but the hype will grow.
Come to think about it when that Fantastic 4 pack out back in the day they hasnt seen the light of day besides the Dr. Dooms

Didn't get thru on SNKRS, wasn't selected by END. No heartbreak here. Surprised-not surprised on the turn everyone had on the Spideys. I have a feeling they were actually pretty limited, though, and that it's not a whole heck of a lot of ppl actually getting them. Think of it as a "less supply" rather than a "more demand" type situation.

finishline is so wack.. even when i get through and atc it goes back into that queue.. then i get ip banned on the website.
I hit checkout after logging into paypal then I went back into queue... I don't know if I copped but I assume not since I didn't receive any email smh.

I'm pissed! I tried getting my cousin the concords in a size 11 through snkrs. I didn't get them, but I forgot to change my size back to 12. So when I hit on the Spidey's today, it was a size 11, not 12 :angry:

Back
Top Bottom