Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
give us more OGs...
93505399-2401-4DDA-8E10-D41CFA583F2B.jpeg

Man, you know more about sneakers than I do. I dont see them releasing this soon, but you never know

For sure nothing is certain, we know JB could do a 180 and bam they announce a new mold or that they are vaulting the entire silhouette for a few years. The only reason I would have a problem with Chis re-releasing is we still haven't gotten Neutral Greys which to me should come out before the loop back around again.

Metallics sold horribly at retail. The opportunity cost is big for Nike/JB to have those sit when more hyped or liked colorways (even retro+ like Bred Toes, or BHITG pack) would clear shelves MUCH faster and wouldn’t get close to hitting discount.

I would be interested at how much the actually lose when shoes go on sale. IIRC some report said it cost them $22 (I could be wrong here) to produce a pair of 1s, and if true even at $80 or so that the metallics were going for they still make a profit. Plus doesn't Nike make it's money on the front end either way when they sell the shoes to the stores? So once it's out of their hands they made their money either way?

Y’all think i can trade Shadows for Spideys straight up. Haven’t worn my shandows at alll haven’t left the box and idk if I will tbh

The goat app really chaps my apricots at times.I attempted to sell an extra sz 11.5 of the Spider Man 1’s but it kept rejecting my pics even though they were clear and positioned exactly as they wanted.Exited out of the app and the highest offer had dropped by $35 smh.I was trying to use the extra funds towards a different pair I’ve been after but oh well.

The goat app really chaps my apricots at times.I attempted to sell an extra sz 11.5 of the Spider Man 1’s but it kept rejecting my pics even though they were clear and positioned exactly as they wanted.Exited out of the app and the highest offer had dropped by $35 smh.I was trying to use the extra funds towards a different pair I’ve been after but oh well.
lol

Cool. I don’t feel AS bad taking a L on em this morning now. Ima try stores @ 6pm still...but if I can’t get it..it’s ok. Great up close pics tho. Glad i know the swoosh is like THAT, and not like the Chi’s or any other 1.

Called a lot of stores around me (I’m in DC) and pretty much everyone said there were no unclaimed pairs remaining.

I’d call them beforehand-granted the employees could be lying but I’d be more inclined to trust them before you drive out of the way (especially since they will all be put out at 6).

May GOAT burn In hell

Back
Top Bottom