Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Early Christmas for me and the little guy.

AE8271B1-8125-4BD0-988A-4D9B1584B209.jpeg

IDEK where there is smoke there is usually fire but youre right

Unless JB scraps the rest of the remasters and does a new mold I don't see why they wouldn't finish out the OG set. They still have:

Neutral Greys
Metallic Green
Metallic Orange
Metallic Purple
Metallic Black
Metallic Maroon
Black/White
Patent Black/Gold

I'm torn, I got a nice bonus at work for the first time ever in my career, and I can't even spend a bit of it because of all the L's I'm taking. Thanks Nike. Way to be a buzzkill.

Unless JB scraps the rest of the remasters and does a new mold I don't see why they wouldn't finish out the OG set. They still have:

Neutral Greys
Metallic Green
Metallic Orange
Metallic Purple
Metallic Black
Metallic Maroon
Black/White
Patent Black/Gold
Man, you know more about sneakers than I do. I dont see them releasing this soon, but you never know

Maybe these '19 Chi's coming all buttered up w/tumbledness

Curiously, where did you hear these rumors of a release? I’m debating paying resale for Spideys but will immediately cancel those plans if even a shred of credible evidence comes out that Chis are dropping next year.

Neutral Greys
Metallic Green
Metallic Orange
Metallic Purple
Metallic Black
Metallic Maroon
Black/White
Patent Black/Gold

Metallics sold horribly at retail. The opportunity cost is big for Nike/JB to have those sit when more hyped or liked colorways (even retro+ like Bred Toes, or BHITG pack) would clear shelves MUCH faster and wouldn’t get close to hitting discount.

Curiously, where did you hear these rumors of a release? I’m debating paying resale for Spideys but will immediately cancel those plans if even a shred of credible evidence comes out that Chis are dropping next year.
I saw the rumors on NT. Nothing to stand on hoss. I was just wondering if the '15s Chi's had tumbled, they dont. So my logic was that it made since to remaster the Chi's in '19 with tumbled leather. My apologies if i lead you down the wrong path.

I'm torn, I got a nice bonus at work for the first time ever in my career, and I can't even spend a bit of it because of all the L's I'm taking. Thanks Nike. Way to be a buzzkill.

You could also invest that money and get those for resell down the road and still have cash left in your account.

Metallics sold horribly at retail. The opportunity cost is big for Nike/JB to have those sit when more hyped or liked colorways (even retro+ like Bred Toes, or BHITG pack) would clear shelves MUCH faster and wouldn’t get close to hitting discount.
Nike don't really care if stuff sits or gets discounted. From a big business standpoint, all that stuff is tax write-offs.

pretty sure its just wishful thinking on most peoples' part. zadehkicks ran with some baseless rumor and made them available for presale on his site. theyve been sitting there for more than a year and dudes have just been sending him money nonstop because of that. people have referenced his presale and are saying stuff like theyre coming soon! but nothing of substance has backed that claim, so far.

Nike don't really care if stuff sits or gets discounted. From a big business standpoint, all that stuff is tax write-offs.

Yeah but the opportunity cost for them is more immediate revenue and helps appease shareholders as they can increase sales projections for the respective quarter. Write-offs aren’t as exciting, in comparison.

Shoutout SNS, hit on the Not for Resale pair :pimp:

After hitting on Union’s, I feel like I’ve been a little too lucky and won’t hit on anything for quite some time. Gonna enjoy these W’s for now while I can tho!

Just saw homie listed the NFR as the last pair in that wheel of heat back there :frown:

Any chance I could manage to trade these for the ‘15 Chi’s straight up? I almost caved to the Spidey’s today but I need the OG version, that’s grail status for me.

Shoutout SNS, hit on the Not for Resale pair :pimp:

After hitting on Union’s, I feel like I’ve been a little too lucky and won’t hit on anything for quite some time. Gonna enjoy these W’s for now while I can tho!

Hit on the „Spider-Mans“ AND the „Not for resales“ through raffles - too much luck for one day

Just saw homie listed the NFR as the last pair in that wheel of heat back there :frown:

Any chance I could manage to trade these for the ‘15 Chi’s straight up? I almost caved to the Spidey’s today but I need the OG version, that’s grail status for me.

Well, did you see the wheel??? There's no shame in coming in last. It's like saying you're dating the ugliest Laker Girl. Pshhhhh, I'll take it.

Chi’s just came out already in 2015. Too early. When they do come back it’ll be with an entirely new mold. They’re still releasing remastered versions so I don’t think that’s happening next year or anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom