Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Other shoe has been completed. In all, it took about 2 hours to complete. I'm happy with the result!

IMG_20190103_160607.jpg
IMG_20190103_160632.jpg
I know that the OGs had a black tongue, but I've always felt pretty content with the white tongue on my pair. These pics really got me contemplating looking to do the tongue swap now |l

Glad u got them I seen how bad U wanted them and because of that $25 extra is nothing
LOL Actually I was a little turned off by them after I saw the candid photos of them. The way that I got them was through somebody who were selling them on eBay and I figured that I put in a bid and if I get it, then okay. If I get them and I do not like them in person, I would sell them. Then the seller hit me up and said since we live in the same area, he would offer them to me for a lower price and bring them to me, so I agreed to that. We met up (in an area with cops around LOL) and the rest is history.

Also, the way I justified the extra $25 was that if I would have had to buy them from one of the overseas' stores, I would have to pay shipping. So in my mind, the price made sense since it was not an outrageous number (I saw one cat trying to sell these for $500 like they are the Aleali May Satin Shadows.....these fur balls do not have the same value - well, maybe not now anyway LOL).

Last edited:
Question fam would you cop the 2016 black toe for under 5 or the Jordan’s La for just over 6 anyone love to hear what you think thanks

The OG ‘85 black toe public release had a white tongue . MJ wore his with a black tongue, and he is wearing that pair during the jumpman picture shoot. White tongue is still technically OG.
Didn't know that! Thanks for clarifying. I guess the PE is what most people refer to then. Really makes me wonder why JB has yet to do the PE version...

^ As with any business, that is correct.

I was peeved when Eastbay started taxing me (live in Texas). I used to buy every single release on there.

May not be a warehouse, but as long as they maintain any type of business there.

Dunno why the tax rate itself is different.

The fact that shoe is over 7 hindered dollars. Is just more crazy to me then the Tax. This shoe game is now officially Out of control

Back
Top Bottom