Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope everyone thinks this. Less people wearing the same kicks I'm wearing lol.
They'll turn..
Then again.. These 'negative' colourways with the outside being lighter usually aren't good sellers from what I recall..?

For the glitter-uminati I think it’s the deterioration of the finishing agent used. Late last year is when I got my first visit from the glitter fairy- on my BReds. This led me to go through the pairs and of the pairs with it (SBBs Cybers) all were kept in the boxes but were bagged and with no shoe trees.

I feel this only became a thing with the remastered period ....

For the glitter-uminati I think it’s the deterioration of the finishing agent used. Late last year is when I got my first visit from the glitter fairy- on my BReds. This led me to go through the pairs and of the pairs with it (SBBs Cybers) all were kept in the boxes but were bagged and with no shoe trees.

I feel this only became a thing with the remastered period ....

Worn on the left and DS on the right. Both stored in the same conditions (cold and dry basement, out of box) and both bought from NDC. DS pair was cleaned and conditioned a couple months ago but glitter has reappeared. Not as bad as the first wave tho.

Also my BW from 2014 has a few specks but not as bad as remastered.

0A7405FD-F56A-4B8A-A25E-4C46C528C7BB.jpeg

Worn on the left and DS on the right. Both stored in the same conditions (cold and dry basement, out of box) and both bought from NDC. DS pair was cleaned and conditioned a couple months ago but glitter has reappeared. Not as bad as the first wave tho.

Also my BW from 2014 has a few specks but not as bad as remastered.

0A7405FD-F56A-4B8A-A25E-4C46C528C7BB.jpeg

i had the same experience with royals. not a speck on my worn pair, but my extra DS pair developed it after about a year and a half.

I think wearing them definitely plays a factor, but only if you don't take too long to unDS. I bought DS breds about a year after release and then they glittered a few weeks later. once that process starts its probably too late

I’m pretty sure it’s the finisher, sealer, or something they use in the processing of the leather. I looked into it when it first surfaced a few years ago and still believe it’s the cause. Posted this same link way back then..

http://lttleathercare.com/2016/04/02/spew-on-leather/

E0E991E5-A3CF-4367-A318-C7E6306ACF79.jpeg
I thought I was tripping when I sold ds 2016 Breds. I did a deep cleaning on them and the glitter shiny material came off. Thought someone went through my shoes and trashed them lol

Woulda been sold on them if the swoosh was normal

Agreed. Normal swoosh would've made these amazing because I do like the colorway and materials.

Tell me why the reverse Swoosh is huge but there's still so much empty space though :lol:. Just doesn't flow with the rest of the design. The design of the upper is made to flow with the Swoosh being the normal direction. If they wanted to reverse the Swoosh, they should've made alterations to the upper to flow with the reverse Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom