Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hate FL..

dcyn9.jpg

While I’d prefer these with the standard swoosh on the lateral, these are still dope IMO. I’m a sucker for 1 highs, and a Chi blocked 1 but with brown instead of the traditional red, suede, what looks like good quality, and unique details, is a winner in my book. The lateral swoosh being bigger is a good thing IMO with it being backwards. I couldn’t care less about it being tied to Travis Scott though. Not really a fan, so whatever.

Well from what it looks like people are either liking the travis scott 1's for the personal or scooping to flip/trade. Either way, gunna be a tough release.

Despite what everyone says, they’ll all try to cop on release day. Nothing different than all previous limited Jordan releases lol.

The altered swoosh was probably his idea. Trying to make the design too different looking killed what could’ve been a classic. That big backwards swoosh makes the shoe look ugly. Change the swoosh back to normal, and give the 4 swooshes the same material that’s on upper back ( the puffed out black part on the collar ) to give it a different look. This shoe would’ve been A1 in my opinion. I don’t care how limited this shoe, or if they’ll be worth a couple of thousand because of hype.

The backwards swoosh is just too much and kills it in my opinion. We all have opinions, so I’m not knocking anybody who likes the shoe. The execution could’ve been way better than what it turned out to be. Some people are going to like them. But most of us are going to try to get them strictly because of resale/trade bait/bragging rights.

Most people aren’t going to buy them because they look so good on feet to wear everyday, so that should tell you something.

Swoosh wouldve been better upside down than backwards but ill definitely still try for them. Ever since I got the Spideys and SIs ive been on a Jordan 1 high and i completely missed out on the ROTYs

The altered swoosh was probably his idea. Trying to make the design too different looking killed what could’ve been a classic. That big backwards swoosh makes the shoe look ugly. Change the swoosh back to normal, and give the 4 swooshes the same material that’s on upper back ( the puffed out black part on the collar ) to give it a different look. This shoe would’ve been A1 in my opinion. I don’t care how limited this shoe, or if they’ll be worth a couple of thousand because of hype.

The backwards swoosh is just too much and kills it in my opinion. We all have opinions, so I’m not knocking anybody who likes the shoe. The execution could’ve been way better than what it turned out to be. Some people are going to like them. But most of us are going to try to get them strictly because of resale/trade bait/bragging rights.

Most people aren’t going to buy them because they look so good on feet to wear everyday, so that should tell you something.
the stash pocket collar was plenty enough to make them different from the rest.

Back
Top Bottom