Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ochre and Fragments and I'm done with black toes with the remastered cut unless they redo Barons and I somehow put aside enough pride to buy the rust pinks

20190118_020804.jpg

Last edited:
For the glitter-uminati I think it’s the deterioration of the finishing agent used. Late last year is when I got my first visit from the glitter fairy- on my BReds. This led me to go through the pairs and of the pairs with it (SBBs Cybers) all were kept in the boxes but were bagged and with no shoe trees.

I feel this only became a thing with the remastered period ....
2013 Shadows were the first to get it for me.

The Trav 1s still look ugly to me no matter how good the quality of it is it will always have a look only a mother could love. Planning on copping just to trade for actual heat.

Checked my backup pair of royals. Glitter everywhere :sick: Don’t want to part with them they are my babies but my worn pair is basically still fresh

Well from what it looks like people are either liking the travis scott 1's for the personal or scooping to flip/trade. Either way, gunna be a tough release.

ambivalent about the TS 1s .... they just harken to the ROYs too much for me but like many will be looking for the trade bait since the 1s options are light this year. off the two 'vintage' takes probably will keep turbo greens over nuetral greys - and might attempt to cover the too small writing

air-jordan-1-turbo-green-555088-311-9.jpg

my guess is that these glitter 1s are located in areas with poorer air quality. That glitter is most likely dust particles floating around.

located in the bay area and none of my 20+ 1s have any glitter on them
Bay Area also, no issues

ambivalent about the TS 1s .... they just harken to the ROYs too much for me but like many will be looking for the trade bait since the 1s options are light this year. off the two 'vintage' takes probably will keep turbo greens over nuetral greys - and might attempt to cover the too small writing

air-jordan-1-turbo-green-555088-311-9.jpg

I don't get the writing on the side.

I'd like an explanation.

Turbos are showing on the FL calendar and Crimsons on the FA calendar...looks like these may release similarly to the pines and purps with each branch getting a release...for some reason I think these will pretty limited, more stores will get them but they won’t get as many pair per store..

Back
Top Bottom