Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stick with the regular style fam all others look try hard, gaudy, and terrible

IMG_20190204_000916.jpg

Some examples of the opposite of those designs:lol:

Some examples of the opposite of those designs:lol:

Not much else you can do lol I mean wear them loosely, dont tie them, wear em like 1980s tight laced all the way up, I mean there is over under, under over, instead of having the first 2 laceholes laced over like the standard you could run it straight through but itll probably look weird. Use some alternate laces. Lacing styles though? They all look pretty tacky aside from the standard

19' is just gonna be saving me money lol
So far I totally agree. I personally love the Travis 1s, the Turbo Greens, and SBB 3.0, but otherwise nothing moves me. I’m pretty traditional in that I want my 1s to have either the Blk/Red, Chi, Black Toe w/ Black Tongue, or UNC colorblocking, so unless the pairs releasing this year have these blocking, I’ll usually instantly pass. As for this black/red/white pair, between the multiple pairs of Blk/Red (Breds) 1s I have from various releases, the 2015 Chis, the Spider-Man 1s, and the Black Toe Unions, unless we get an actual Black Toe Black Tongue or a re-release of the Chis, I’m pretty sure I’m ignoring all Jordan 1 releases using the black/red/white combination. All the pairs I have and the 2 I mentioned I’d swing for are the best ways to execute the combo IMO, so no need of any pairs rearranging it.

SI is dope. and we all know if they were limited everyone would HAVE to have them. but they sat so of course NT think they trash. :lol:

*EDIT*
black laces only tho on SI. those other colorful laces degrade them to MID level status imo
Sail laces don’t look too bad either. I didn’t mind the swoosh, immediately made me think Bucks.

Last edited:
After seeing videos of turbo greens, looks like the white panels are the same as the crappy ones of the neutral grey

Im kinda shocked they are not doing one for the Blue Chill
This means stores aren't getting them and/or they have no idea in regards of this shoe's demand. Horrible company. Sometimes I sit and wonder what some of these company's marketing and social media teams do all day.

Back
Top Bottom