Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah. Materials aren’t that great, and it really holds them back. The black is very cardboard-y.

Hyper Royals are one of my favorites, and are way nicer. Just saying, because I care about what I like, not hype.
the materials aren't the best, but i never spoke on that. i was only speaking aesthetically with black laces SI is dope.

the materials aren't the best, but i never spoke on that. i was only speaking aesthetically with black laces SI is dope.
Word. I was replying to the “everyone would love them if they were limited” part. Materials just don’t have the oomph. Of course, people are paying $500 for silver Kuwai mids, so maybe...

Word. I was replying to the “everyone would love them if they were limited” part. Materials just don’t have the oomph. Of course, people are paying $500 for silver Kuwai mids, so maybe...

Still cant wrap around my head those Kwahi's look horrendous and I just know the quality ain't there at all.

Did TS hit the stage yet.. I didn't see him. I think it's going to be the 33's too though.

I'm actually more disappointed that the Maroon 5 guy wasn't wearing a Kaep Nike tee under his zip-up than the fact the 1s didn't drop

the swoosh being gross is your opinion. i personally love the swoosh as it is a reminder of the old school bucks uniforms, which i love. but i get ur too young to get it.

I’m too young? You know my age? You in your 40s? 50s?

the swoosh being gross is your opinion. i personally love the swoosh as it is a reminder of the old school bucks uniforms, which i love. but i get ur too young to get it.
how old are u out of curiosity? i'm 35 and i def didnt think of the bucks when i saw the sneaker

64B5B763-AEA9-49A0-9AB1-562104A841FE.jpeg
DB4C4E4B-679B-434C-838F-3D80E0323BFC.jpeg
Next weekend kicks going to rock these for the first time

Back
Top Bottom