Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8+ hours in these MFers. Moved up into my regular rotation. Love these.
13D49E9F-88B0-4D3B-B7AC-AD78C08FA4C0.jpeg

My favorite release of 18' for sure though

20190203_212449.jpg

I'm still mad about the "reserved" pairs selling out in 30 seconds that day when I got my app notification. That was the first time I saw they didn't actually hold pairs til 8pm like the app claimed.

Tongue swap lol wow

Samsay swaps tongues like

giphy.gif

So instead of explaining to a new member that it’s a tongue swap you rather roast him? Nice move...

If anything 0takusamsay 0takusamsay is misleading cuz JB never released a pair like that

I'm not misleading anything lol I liked the game royals with the black tongue as well. I wanted them to be more chi-like though and not make royal toes or un-frags. The shoe is 95% still the same, nothing drastic was done to the colorway except for the tongue swap and tag repaint.

I'm not misleading anything lol I liked the game royals with the black tongue as well. I wanted them to be more chi-like though and not make royal toes or un-frags. The shoe is 95% still the same, nothing drastic was done to the colorway except for the tongue swap and tag repaint.
Did JB realese that pair u posted as “release of the year”? Ok then......

Did JB realese that pair u posted as “release of the year”? Ok then......

Yes they did lol I went and bought them from footlocker after winning a raffle your point is mad weak bro. I just altered the tongues but if my pants covered it up most wouldn't be able to tell they're that much different. With or without the tongue swap I consider the game royals release of the year because it was high time we got a royal Chicago.

I threw sail laces in them still with the black tongue. I actually kinda wanna double back and get them untampered with but that seems way too mindless.

Yes they did lol I went and bought them from footlocker after winning a raffle your point is mad weak bro. I just altered the tongues but if my pants covered it up most wouldn't be able to tell they're that much different. With or without the tongue swap I consider the game royals release of the year because it was high time we got a royal Chicago.

I threw sail laces in them still with the black tongue. I actually kinda wanna double back and get them untampered with but that seems way too mindless.

I guess you can’t comprehend when I said JB never released the pair you posted as “release of 2018” BECAUSE JB never released the CUSTOM pair u posted

I guess you can’t comprehend when I said JB never released the pair you posted as “release of 2018” BECAUSE JB never released the CUSTOM pair u posted

The previous comment was me f**kin with you lol

I can comprehend easily but you acting like I didn't like the game royals as they were. You acting like I'm fooling people when I personalized my pair. Just cuz dude is new doesn't mean he should get the pass if he's dropping money and seen pics and other game royals he should know better to tell that my pair is different and legit and that his are obviously legit. It's not hard lol the game royals are still release of the year to me and that's without the tongue swap because they were different and the Chicago color scheme hasn't been over done and played out to me unlike the black toe and all those variations. I get exactly what you're saying but are you getting what I'm saying? Aside from the tongue there isn't any difference between my game royals and the retail version. I didn't make frags like everyone and I didn't make royal toes like everyone. The shoe is still the exact same aside from the tongue.

I think my fave AJ1’s are now
Chicago
Black toe
Clay green
B/Red
Royal

Clay’s are fire. Especially since they almost perfectly match my fave team’s colors. No bias here lol

Back
Top Bottom