Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if all the kicks you are trading are DS then the trade is very stupid on your part. If they were DS banneds then id say do it even then its a stretch since some pairs for some reason are selling very high (no idea why)

in the end, its your shoes and its up to you. you dont have to listen to anyone on here honestly.

Y'all actin like fools ain't greedy... Talkin bout bc3 and 250 y'all know sumbody who will take that deal let me know lbvs and I ain't approach him all thirsty my original offer was bred 4s and cg11 which I thought was good but he turned down then told him to pick from list I gave him but I prolly jus should have offered 100 but I'd figured he'd turn that down fast so at least he's thinkn bout it now and well see what tomorrow brings lol
You live in reality, if it was that as easy to work a trade as some dudes try to make it then we'd all have banneds.

Its always hard to work a trade for shoes that high in value, the majority of the time its a seller that doesn't truly want to part with the shoes so things need to lean in his favor more.

Last edited:
Do whatever you want with your money, i really don't care. I was trying to give you my honest opinion and help you. Black cement 3s are worth 300 if ds. If you add 250-300 on top, its $550-$600. Ive seen dead stock pairs of banneds sell anywhere from $500 to $750. 600 is certainly a fair price for a pair that was worn 2+ times. If you wanna trade $1000 worth of new shoes for a used pair that is worth $600, go ahead. It is not a smart move on your part.
No need to get offended fam I was being serious lol if u know anywhere where I can get that deal let me know.... The value may seem to match up but in reality nobody in there right mind is talkin that trade unless I'm just talkin to the wrong ppl

Last edited:
PE for players or they actually releasing?

if releasing
mean.gif
gonna be a damn issue
hopefully he wouldn't make a big deal about some shoes not hitting retail 
laugh.gif

Since they are worn the seller is asking way to much for his pair IMO

+ dude still have the Red laces on them Nah :lol:
  :lol:  at the red laces jab (word to @Gordonson
).

& where is $300 for DS BC3's coming from? I don't go looking for them but I seen DS pairs listed for like $400+.

i agree, havent seen any pairs at $300 DS in my size. they are all near $400 or more which is why i dont have a pair :lol:

i agree, havent seen any pairs at $300 DS in my size. they are all near $400 or more which is why i dont have a pair :lol:
True.. I just said 300 as a low estimate. I got my pair for $110 but they were used [emoji]128532[/emoji]

:lol:  at the red laces jab (word to @Gordonson
).

& where is $300 for DS BC3's coming from? I don't go looking for them but I seen DS pairs listed for like $400+.
Word, when I seen that I was like bc3 gotta come out lol I didn't know they where goin for so much but dude must of haha

Last edited:
No need to get offended fam I was being serious lol if u know anywhere where I can get that deal let me know.... The value may seem to match up but in reality nobody in there right mind is talkin that trade unless I'm just talkin to the wrong ppl
No problem. I suggest keeping an eye out on Facebook groups and eBay for a ds pair; a lot of people would give serious consideration of trading for your 3 pairs. I don't think the banneds were so pricey until the 2013 1s released

If this were 2 years ago I probably would've jumped on that trade, we all would have but the rerelease of N/A 1's including the black/red has us spoiled and has brought banned prices down a tad bit. I still really want a pair of banned's but my 2013's pretty much filled that void...

Still want a pair of banned's though :nerd:

If this was two years ago, you wouldn't have had to make such a ridiculous trade offer for a pair in the first place :lol:

Once I passed on Banneds at $200-220 because I thought that was a wild mark up for a pair of I's that just dropped, I knew I would never have them unless a friend looked out.

Last edited:
If this was two years ago, you wouldn't have had to make such a ridiculous trade offer for a pair in the first place
laugh.gif
Exactly, dudes want you to throw 4 pairs at them to get certain shoes.

Its never that serious to me, whats funny is royal 1 owners aren't any better than banned 1 owners at this point.

I've seen some ridiculously lopsided trades go down for royals.

Exactly, dudes want you to throw 4 pairs at them to get certain shoes.
Its never that serious to me, whats funny is royal 1 owners aren't any better than banned 1 owners at this point.
I've seen some ridiculously lopsided trades go down for royals.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not really into trading or selling in general, but there's a clear difference between getting a trade you find fair and trying to be greedy and get every last thing you can.

However since the one in control of situations like the one being discussed is the person with the more highly desired shoe, there really is no winning here for ol' boy, just the chance to give way too much and justify it afterwards.

The 2013 Royal release is truly like nothing ever seem before from Jordan I enthusiasts :lol:. I've has opportunities to get 1985 pairs in recent months for less than ___s want for these ****s

Last edited:
Banneds come factory with the red laces in them, so that isn't the alternate laces.
Yeah I know but I consider anything but black laces in breds as alternate laces. I think it was a cruel joke on JB's part to ppl who stock their kicks to release Banned 1's with red laces as the stock laces. Being forced to look at them with red laces & you can't do nothing about it? YIKES.

I have black laces in mine of course they look way better..... But MJ did wear red laces tho. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom