Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Zyzz Guess who just copped deadstock bred 1s in your size
smokin.gif
for $360 shipped
smokin.gif
Congrats bro. Still hunting for a DS pair in my size... Kinda ticks me off when people sell theirs and states it VNDS or tried on. Why do people even bother trying the shoe on if they aren't going to wear it it to life. Too many people buy their pairs just to flex on IG...

I know what you mean. Ive bought two pairs of '13 breds so far and the sellers never shipped. Hopefully this guy goes through with the deal. He seems legit, i talked to him for a while. I think i got a pretty good deal for $360, thats the lowest ive seen any recently.

Yeah I found a couple sellers willing to do lower when I got em, but they were all sketchy. Same old "dude, i'm legit look at me ebay rating" and pics of the shoes in different backgrounds...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Almost got a 2nd pair of breds a couple of days ago when someone wanted to trade his pair + cash for my 2013 DB3's. Was talking to him back & forth for a cool minute but then things went downhill after I suggested how much cash should be added & he said he wasn't looking to add that much. I then asked how much he had in mind & he never wrote back 
mean.gif
. Hate when people do that, like at least have the decency to finish the conversation & see if we can come to an agreement because I actually was willing to go down significantly in my cash asking price.

Last edited:

I know a guy selling for 360 shipped or the set for 630 shipped...

Almost got a 2nd pair of breds a couple of days ago when someone wanted to trade his pair + cash for my 2013 DB3's. Was talking to him back & forth for a cool minute but then things went downhill after I suggested how much cash should be added & he said he wasn't looking to add that much. I then asked how much he had in mind & he never wrote back :smh: . Hate when people do that, like at least have the decency to finish the conversation & see if we can come to an agreement because I actually was willing to go down significantly in my cash asking price.

What size db3?

Doubt he'll reply.  I've emailed him numerous times and have never received a response.  Good luck though.

You can't start with anything special you gotta buy something that would normally sit then once you've done business he will start dealing with you

Damn i wanna go to Chi-Town during the world BB festival and Grab SNEAKERS all day - and Drink n EAT food all night!!

REPOST from Outlet Thread

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

south chicago and rosemont have knicks 1s. not b grade
that was posted last night after the store closed. not sure what time he took the pic. called this am to south chi. dude said they have him. asked if i could order over phone and told him i live in the city. said to call back at 10 am to order but he could check on my size in the mean time, even mentioned he could hold a pair. came back on the phone and changed his story to not having them in the store at all.  summertime chi huh! 

update Rosemont says only big sizes left.

Last edited:

Damn i wanna go to Chi-Town during the world BB festival and Grab SNEAKERS all day - and Drink n EAT food all night!!

REPOST from Outlet Thread

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

south chicago and rosemont have knicks 1s. not b grade
that was posted last night after the store closed. not sure what time he took the pic. called this am to south chi. dude said they have him. asked if i could order over phone and told him i live in the city. said to call back at 10 am to order but he could check on my size in the mean time, even mentioned he could hold a pair. came back on the phone and changed his story to not having them in the store at all.  summertime chi huh! 

I don't know why he'd even offer to hold, theres usually a line around the block for releases like this at any of the chicago outlet locations.

Last edited:

Just checked and no phone orders for ship until next monday 
tired.gif

In your guys' experience, do 2001 1's fit TTS, or any different than the current pairs?

Bert. Bert. told me multi color wasnt coming back... trust no one[emoji]128514[/emoji] got 1 pair someone buy the black toes so i can get another pair[emoji]128077[/emoji]

i said that thinking they could and most likely wouldnt :lol:

good thing they did since i got myself a pair for less than retail. still $220 but meh

Back
Top Bottom