Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Knicks don't get commented on often but the leather on them is crazy soft and the tongue is the same as it is on the Royals. Royals/Knicks tongue is the most comfy out of all the 2013 1's. I think it's nylon if I'm not mistaken.

Dunno how accurate rumor is but apparently saw on twitter next weekend two outlets gonna have bred 1 b grade. Again take it for what it's worth.

I dunno how reliable source maybe you guys would know better than me but just wanted to share...

Last edited:
my size royals on the bay for 1300 lmao

banned one in my size for 2gs lmao.... i wanted another pair lmao
i passed on banned 1's DS for $750 Friday. would have took it but another NTer pick em up for me so for shipping and a little bit for him would have came out to $800. little too much for me. trying to get him down to $700 but either dude sold em or ignored me

i passed on banned 1's DS for $750 Friday. would have took it but another NTer pick em up for me so for shipping and a little bit for him would have came out to $800. little too much for me. trying to get him down to $700 but either dude sold em or ignored me

750 is not bad, i paid 535 for a pair worn once off ig

750 is not bad, i paid 535 for a pair worn once off ig

Yea but i aint ballin. i want em. i was gonna basically gonna spend $750 if he sold em for $700 to me :lol: so either way, its still a lot of money.

i just want em so i can call it a day. pretty sure that was my only chance at getting em. dont have much resources to locate a pair, ebay is terrible. SO im not actually looking, luckily a NTer saw the pair pop up and PMed me so kudos to him :pimp:

The reason I wanted to know, is because next week I have to go somewhere and on the way I could stop at the nike outlets. That rumor proably isn't even true, and is it it, only select outlets would be getting them. It really would be nice to get a pair if black/reds for retail, bgrade a or not. I bought a pair of breds and shadows recently and the sellers both tried to scam me [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Damn i wanna go to Chi-Town during the world BB festival and Grab SNEAKERS all day - and Drink n EAT food all night!!

REPOST from Outlet Thread

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

south chicago and rosemont have knicks 1s. not b grade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom