Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

man i need a pair of DB3s 
mean.gif
  2013 version isn't nothing special, got rid of mine recently because the difference in "red" from the upper to the midsole was  

annoying. 

Wouldn't have sold if it was the OG release though.

Last edited:

No, he is re legit checking...

Everyone legit checked these close to 4 weeks ago (same pics on page 499). No need to post again... If you do though, please take it to the LC section.
lol man, I had a feeling that's what it was. This dude and his Royals, LM "Royals", and J-Pack Royals...I've see pics of them every couple days 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol man, I had a feeling that's what it was. This dude and his Royals, LM "Royals", and J-Pack Royals...I've see pics of them every couple days :lol:

Yeah def flexing here and on the AJxSB thread. He also argued with himself about whether he can or can't call his LMs "LM ROYALS". Honestly I unsubscribed to the AJxSB thread after this comment...

are you hurt when we say this are SB LM ROYALS with better leather quality over the AJ 1 Retro 2013 ROYALS.

Just got tired of it..

Quick random question for those that can answer, I've got the "A-grade release" for the Wht/Blk-Rd OGs that released in 2013 and wanted to grab a couple more pairs.

But damn the price has crept up over the months. Those that have the B-grades, any flaws? What's the difference or reason they might be B-grade? Thanks in advance.

Yeah def flexing here and on the AJxSB thread. He also argued with himself about whether he can or can't call his LMs "LM ROYALS". Honestly I unsubscribed to the AJxSB thread after this comment...
Just got tired of it..
Lol somehow i got in the middle of that argument.

Last edited:
guess ill toss in my humblebrag too since thats the thing to do
laugh.gif

red collection is steadly growing but you see who's at the top of the mountain
pimp.gif
nice

i've always liked having a Red Js Collection but they all lose color quickly once I throw them into rotation often enough into the SoCali sun 12 month summer & turns into a Pink Collection & makes me get rid of them or want to
laugh.gif

was so happy they re-released the DB3 again & got another pair, since the '10s was pink & yellow, red kicks have to re-release like every 5 years, they wouldn't stay red unless I don't wear them. semi-srs, 21s are due

Last edited:
Lol somehow i got in the middle of that argument.
Ugh such a mess over there.
mean.gif

I was gonna post in there, but decided not to after the thread went south. IMO opinion a good amount of LM owners are missing the point by fully stripping the shoe, but obviously they can do whatever they please. What gets me is that they remove the paint to get Royals, call em Royals, and when AJ1 heads come in and say its not the same thing, they get defensive. So defensive that they begin to say that LMs are a better Royal than Royals. Me, I just don't compare the two models. It is hard for me because each serves a different purpose. LMs are a sick shoe/concept in their own right and painted for a reason (i'm keeping mine black). Give them the respect they deserve. OG Royals? no explanation needed.

No need to mix/compare the two, im sure the world is big enough to have both models co-exist. That's just me and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Even stripping the paint off of LM's and having them side by side with 2013 royals the 2013 royals look better. The leather on LM's look rich but you can't pass them off as royals or black/red's. The SB tongue, different color wings logo on each shoe and even when you completely strip the paint off LM's the white pair looks a little more full than the black pair.

And please JB give us the metallic pack. I want Black metallics so bad :wow:

I'm kinda disappointed in the leather in the black/reds. I've had shadows and the leather felt softer and more supple. The black leather is nice, but the red portions.. Not so much

Yeah for 2013, royals and shadows definitely got better leather treatment than black/reds..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom